CSW and Freeze Mobile / unauthorized Billing

I noticed alot of others are having the simular issues I am with CSW scam.
I called my service provider who immediately reversed the charges and also gave me the phone number for CSW [protected].
I have also contacted the CSW and was reimbursed charges for the month prior charges. However the next month I received yet again another charge. Upon calling my service provider again they were able to add the company to thier "Black List" to hopefully block the charges.
I know its extra steps and time consuming but it's worth my time to NOT being charged for services I have NOT signed up for nor have I ever utilized!
Good luck to you if this happens to your mobile devices.

Je

Comments

• Gi
      2nd of Aug, 2008

I have to agree 100% in regards to the complaint about CSW & Freeze Mobile. I actually work for a Mobile Phone Company and I, too, had a charge appear on my bill.
    I know for a fact, that I have never solicited the above company or its affiliates to get free ringtones. I've seen what 3rd party content can do.
    My recommendation for anyone out there, regardless of what Cell phone provider they belong to, get you lines blacklisted from anyone or any ability to download things to your phone that is outside of your current company.
    Trust what company you belong to and they will absolutely do the things in your best interest to prevent this from happening.
    Even the commercials advsertising cool ringtones or internet offers can cause these to occur more frequently.
    Companies like Freeze Mobile, need to be stopped.

• Tl
      31st of Jan, 2009

I just noticed that I've been charged for ring tones and Freeze mobile charges for the last 6 months. I never solicited either company and certainly never authorized these charges. My cell company reversed 3 months of charges, and black listed these vendors to 'hopefully' prevent this from happening again. Be vigilant about reviewing your charges! I was lax and now I'm paying for it.

• Ha
      4th of Feb, 2009

I got the same thing. Who are these people? I never agreed to anything from Freezemobile. Luckily T-mobile reversed the charge for me. They said I have to text "stop" to 36726 in order to stop getting this charge.

• Lh
      17th of Feb, 2009

OK, I am guilty of thinking the worst. The charge appeared on the billing of my 14 yr old son's phone account... so of course I had some stern words for him to which he appeared surprised. "MOM! I did not sign up for anything!!!" So when I did an online search, I found this sneaky company info and had to apologize to him. Called TMobile and they reversed the $9.99 and blacklisted us from this "FreezeMobile" company. Be vigilant. Keep an eye on those charges... I'm sure there is more than just ONE company pulling this stunt!

• Te
      23rd of Jul, 2009

Does anyone know a website of this company -- I want to send a BBB complaint to try to get the rest of my charges reversed.