cstvnbill.com / Removal of Money from my cheque account

I foolishly signed up to a sex website who have canceled my membership when asked but seem to have sold my bank details to CSTVNBILL.COM and EXECMERCHANT.COM who take money from my cheque account on a monthly basis.
Please help as I reside in the United Kingdom and am rapidly looseing faith with your country.

Ke

Comments

Ch
  31st of Oct, 2008

hi i ve got the same problem
how to stop those charges
please help!!!

Do
  5th of Nov, 2008

I had the same problem and would like to know how to end it. Thanks

8th of Nov, 2008

i had the same problem i want to stop charges please

8th of Nov, 2008

i have the same problem i want to stop charges please

11th of Nov, 2008
cstvnbill.com - taking money

need to no y you are withdrawing $38.99 out of my bank acc. And how did you get my bank info. you withdrew money out of my acc. on 11/10/08. was not on the computer then and never log onto your web site and dont no a dam thing about yall. I need someone to e-mail me back and e-mail me back a.s.a.p. becouse im very unhappy about this. you had no right to withdraw anymoney n i sure didnt give you my acc. number. So this means this needs to be taken care of a.s.a.p

12th of Nov, 2008

I have the same trouble, what can we do to stop it surely this is illegal

please refund my money £27.03 asap

To
  12th of Nov, 2008

I have the same problem, need to know how this can be stopped!!

Le
  14th of Nov, 2008

I have unauthorized charges from being debited from my checking account and I want it stopped now!!!

Bo
  16th of Nov, 2008

go to www.billingservices.com this is the company that handles these people billings

Bo

888-205-2664

Br
  16th of Nov, 2008

had to cancil my credit card because they kept taking money out

Ab
  17th of Nov, 2008

i thouht i had cancelled my membership . the company are still taking money from my account. please help if any one knows how

Ab
United Kingdom

my e mail is russeltartan@aol.com

name to access site abi 103
hope you can help they need to be stopped
Many thanks
RUSSEL MACKENZIE

Sh
  17th of Nov, 2008

I have money being taken out of my account that I have no idea about. I have never signed up for any website I would like to have my money replace. How do I need to go about doing so.

Ro
  19th of Nov, 2008

If you go www.jettisintl.com you can cancel. Or phone 954-379-3280 and talk to customer service.

19th of Nov, 2008

and its misleading, and fraudlent, plus no confirmation Email was sent, plus on several

inquiries from your customer service about this attempted search for this same transaction

I was told that they had no record of the transaction, they lied, and you kept the transaction from me. so you would charge me later. I demand a refund for all the transactions that was charged to my account. I have a copy of the page and its not

only misleading but its fraudlent as I gave you before my name is James Jones

my E mail is --> starry99eyes2003 @yahoo.com

last four digits on credit card is--------2064 I will dispute these charges

signed James I jones

Jo
  20th of Nov, 2008

i have had the same thing happen to me. ahclpay.com, paygatterbill.com, and paytranhelp.com. now i have overdrawn my account

21st of Nov, 2008
cstvnbill
301 w. armour blvd #1026
Kansas City
Missouri
Phone: (816)332-5550
netspend.com

On Nov. 11, 2008, I was charged $38.99 for a fraudulent purchase. At that time, I was on AmTrak headed for L.A., California. I did NOT make that purchase. I want my money back. This will be reported to the Better Business Beaurue.

Ro
  22nd of Nov, 2008

Why are you continuing to bill me and deducting money from my bank account when I cant recall giving you any authorization to do so? And what is this charge for? The only business I had with you is one complaint I sent you with no idea that you would charge me for the service.I was unaware that you would charge me 40.99 for a service that gave me no satisfaction. You did not furnish me with any information regarding my complaints. If I did'nt know better and I dont, I would say that you were trying to run a scam. Please return the 40.99 to my account as soon as possible.