CSR Corporation / theft and fraud

1 Namibia Review updated:

Paid 950 Euro for CSR corporation to open an offshore account for me in Seychells! Just googled them(bit late) and seen its a frudulent racket. will the FBI and interpol do anything or are they to busy spying on skinheads at rock concerts? bit disapointing as it was perfectly legal from my side! anyone know how to get my money back?

thanks
Mike

Mi

Comments

• Or
      23rd of Jul, 2009

I would say that you need not worry. Yes, they are crooks, yes, they rip people off, but only for the more expensive and non-existent things they offer.
    I was exactly in your situation one year ago. If you perter them over the phone enough time, you are going to get what you paid for.

In case you paid 950EUR for a private account, without a company.. you kinda paid 950EUR for nothing. Banks do not charge anything for account opening.

So, the conclusion is: you have lost your 950EUR. But you will get what you paid for, even though you need not have paid for it.

There are business forums on the internet, where you can get all the info you need for free.

One of them is the talkgold forum. I strongly suggest you visit it.