CSC Logic, Inc.screwed up automatic payments

J Review updated:

Last month I attempted to have an additional $2, 000 per month drafted from a different checking account and sent to CSC Logic. I followed their directions by faxing their form for a "electronic funds transfer authorization account". They actually STOPPED drafting the original amount from the same bank I have had the withdrawl deducted for years and attempted to draft almost $3, 000 from an account that did not have the funds. Of course the "check" bounced and my bank charged me $25 overdraft. When I contacted CSC logic they referred me to their Collections Branch for past due payments!!!
I am still dealing with these *&%^& and am getting nowhere fast. My next call will be to my lawyer

• G
      Dec 31, 2011

Been there with this so called company. We have been dealing with the inept employees at CSC Logic, ironic that the word "logic" is in the name. Our bank, Amcore Bank, went under and was bought out by Harris Bank, and now it is BMO Harris, our home equity loan was sold to CSC Logic, and has been a nightmare ever since.

• G
      Dec 31, 2011

Additional comment to above post: Since CSC Logic has destroyed our credit, which we have worked very hard at maintaining for 40 years, do we have to repay the entire loan or will they settle for a lesser amount. I really can't depend on CSC Logic reversing any negative credit rating, even though they are totally at fault for not making the automatic payments that were authorized for 6 months.

• D
      May 12, 2012

The simple truth of the matter is this, you trust NOONE, the only person you can depend on is you.I will NEVER set up auto payments for anything, period.I will take the time to make payments myself.