CS.Billing.MD / 500 bucks to learn a lesson!

I had ordered medication through this website, and they took the money out of my account and won't respond to e-mails or phone calls. I have found several groups on the FTC website for fraud. I have yet to get anything in the mail. Visa has an agreement with vendors that they will not access the approval until a product ships. Crazy right! 500 bucks to learn a lesson. If it doesn't sound right, it isn't...

Comments

Jo
  22nd of May, 2007

I am too having trouble getting my product... Let me know if you have any luck...

Ra
  1st of Jun, 2007

I ordered a product on April 24th and was charged on the 24th but notified of its shipment on the 29th. It has been 25 business days and I have received nothing. They won't respond to emails or calls, either. Please advise.

Cw
  16th of Jun, 2007

Same experience. Mine has also been 25 business days, no product. Has anybody received their product after posting their complaint here?

Mi
  16th of Jun, 2007

I too have been a victim of this fraudulent company for I have yet to receive the medication which I ordered. They took over $280.00 out of my account immediately and claim to have sent the meds twice already. I was told that the meds went to Alaska for somehow my state was listed as Alaska yet... my zipcode was correct. After several weeks of trying to contact someone, I finally got through to "customer service" and was told that they could re-ship the order for another $65.00. I adamantly refused to pay for the charge and eventually the gentlemen gave in and told me, the shipment would be re-sent free of charge. Since the conversation, I have received several e-mails stating the order was shipped to me, but... of course you know I have not gotten it.

Does anyone know anyone who has received an order from this company? If I tell my card holder I have not received the item will they do something about trying to get the monies back for me? Please advise and lets all try to get this company where it hurts! I am willing to go forward with a plan to help myself and anyone else who has been taken by these crooks.

Ki
  28th of Jun, 2007

I would just like to hear if anyone has heard from anyone that has gotten the product they ordered and what advice did the card co. give???

Lo
  3rd of Jul, 2007

Original order 5/17, supposedly shipped 5/21. Reached service center and supposedly reshipped on 6/11. It is now 7/3 and still no product. I would also like to know if anyone has ever received a product from this website?

Ka
  20th of Jul, 2007

I ordered mine 5/25 and after many emails and going to the live chat I actually received the product. But the product was not real. I don't know what it is but it is not what I ordered. I plan to email them this week.

Tr
  27th of Nov, 2007

I ordered May 8, 2007 and just got it yesterday via fex-ex at the post office. I don't think my prescription is real either because the capsules don't look right. I'm scared to take them. Any advice I would appreciate. I also had numerous emails (live chat) with them and got a load of crap each time. Don't know what to do. I just went to their email site and they say they are no longer taking orders. Wonder why?