Csassist II / didn't follow their own terms of service

United States Review updated:
platinum club and/or slutload
They said free lifetime membership when joining at least two other websites on their list. I did so and sent in confirmation emails to the email address this website required, however they didn't reply and billed me and never gave me a free lifetime membership. I complained and they didn't listen, saying that I didn't follow the terms of service, requiring me to confirm sign-up w/2 sites, yet I did and they ignored my statement that I did. They told me to call their customer service, and after calling a few times and it saying I can't leave a message or talk to anyone (yes the voicemail said that), I emailed and said they should credit me or I'll do a chargeback w/my credit card. I suggest instead of trying to deal with them, to simply go directly to your credit card company and initiate a charge back *after* at least one attempt via email to get it resolved.

N  14th of Aug, 2009 by

Csassist II - unauthorized credit card deducctions
Phone: 1-866-7213556

For several months I have been charged $39.95 on my Chase VISA card from this company, unknown to me and whose phone number is not functioning.

Richard P. Korf