CS Market Enterprises / eBay Seller - unethical seller!

This seller thrives on the eBay environment by selling used items promoted as slightly used / refurbished and charging unreasonable shipping. The seller is quite skilled at providing poor customer service after selling misrepresented items. The junk sold is usually not work shipping back for a refund if there is an issue. If you do you will not get the refund unless you give a bad review. If you give a poor review they will then give you a refund to retract and usually give you the buyer a poor review as well.

N  30th of Dec, 2007 by
I won a bid on Dec 22 for a guitar hero III 3 bundle SONY PS2 ITEM # 140192242405. I have not gotten it or received any information of when it will come. however you were paid that day all the other items i ordered the same day were here by dec. 24th .Where is my merchandise??????
N  30th of Dec, 2007 by
Have you tried to go through PayPal or eBay for resolution? This seller has a lot of negative and neutral feedback!

134226: Positive

But only 96% rating?! This seller should have at least 98% rating, and it appears that the people that did leave negative he isn't responding. However, you should go through eBay and/or Paypal to get some resolution.

A  31st of Dec, 2007 by
I have never seen such an unresponsive seller. They sold me a defective phone. They don't reply to my inquiries about the issues. BUYER BEWARE. There just selling refurbed stuff - there doesn't seem to be any quality control in the company itself to make sure that thier refurb equipment works.
A  8th of Jan, 2008 by

I also purchased guitar hero from this seller on Dec 21 and have not received anything yet nor have I received a response to my emails. I have just contacted Paypal and opened a dispute. Hopefully this will resolve the situation, but now I am anxious to see if the item is actually functional!

96% sounded good, but Pablo is right in that it actually boils down to a lot of complains and negative feedback.
A  1st of Aug, 2008 by
I bought a tmobile dash from this company or whatever the hell this thing is.. and everything came for me but the battery for the phone... now how the hell am i suppose to use the phone?? stupid idiots.
A  28th of Mar, 2009 by
You guys are helping with these posts. Bought from "Stootsi" a pair of I-Pod headphones. Cheap but wasn't going to let it go when never delivered. Wrote them, got a nasty e-mail but a refund. Then 2nd nasty e-mail. Yep, they sent it. IN A BUSINESS ENVELOPE! Torn up. Empty. Don't know how I eventually got it. Says CS Market Ent. Thks for letting me know who it was fm. They'll save pennies to ship badly & major chance of damage. Always use PAYPAL & don't forget - no matter what the listing says about not being responsible for lost or damaged items, eBay still holds them responsible. If you ship pay less that $1 to get confirmation item got to address.