Crystal Vision Software / Unauthorized monthly debits

United States Review updated:
When this company contacted me to see if I was interested in a trial membership, they told me I would be billed 19.95 and then I would receive a package in the mail with my account number and I could go to their website and check it out to see if I liked it. I had 30 days to decide. If after the 30 days, I did not like it, i could cancel it at any time. Now, I did not receive the package until the 30 days had already passed. I was billed 19.95 and then 49.95. I said well, I guess that was not smart of me to agree to give them my account number. I tried to contact the customer service department by using the email they gave me online and my emails come back undeliverable. I have since been charged 19.95 for May, June, and July. These are unauthorized charges and I have no way to stop it. What should I do. The email they show on their website is : members@crystalvisionusa.com.

It says to use this website to change or cancel membership. I think it is a scam. What should I do.

N  5th of Aug, 2009 by
I want to cancel my membership nothing agaist you people but i just want out of it thank you
Randi Sue Hall
A  5th of Aug, 2009 by
just not interested in the company at this time thank you
N  16th of Feb, 2015 by
www.krystalvision.net my id open nov.2014, company till date no any lagel documents ?.. 4 weeks not pay may amounts ?. my id; 79659070, my contact no;9074635657, my up line mr. pintu yadav from varanasi up.