Crystal Motors / Fraud and cheating

I purchased a 2007 Toyota Corolla in June of 2008. We had the car for one month and we heard a grinding noise when breaking. I took the car to a local Toyota dealership with only 11, 000 miles on the odometer.They said that I needed new brakes, cost of repair was $475.00.

The mechanic stated that the car should not have needed brakes until at least 40, 000 miles. He was very suspicious about the car needing brakes way way too soon. He stated that the odometer could have been turned back. The car had a clean carfax report.

Oh by the way, Crystal Motors supplied the carfax report. The car also had only one door that the key would work in. I am very concerned that the car was not what it was supposed to be. Never buy from these guys...

Do

More Crystal Motors Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Be
      2nd of Dec, 2010

On Nov 17, 2010 I made an offer on a 2003 BMW 300i on Ebay. On Nov 18, 2010 Cody Kirkland (Ebay seller) made a counteroffer Email reference id: [#de1fe3d91a9843dfaa5b04693aac3fa0#]. Using the phone number listed on Ebay I called Cody and negotiated a selling price of $10, 500. I gave my credit card number for a deposit and arrived at noon on November 18, 2010 to pick the car up. Using my debit car I purchased the car for a total amount of $11, 800. On November 22, 2010 I called Cody and requested that he complete the deal so that I may leave feedback. Cody states that he would try. On November 28th, 2010. I made a report to Ebay via e-mail regarding my inability to leave feedback. (KMM36528816V93692L0KM) On November 29th of 2010 I noticed steam coming from the the 2003 BMW 300i I purchased on Ebay I had vehicle towed to authorized BMW they informed me that vehicle had major mechanical issues which included bu t not limited to multiple oil leaks. Estimates totaled $3, 655