Crystal Cleaners / terrible service

1 1 New Haven Ave; Derby, CTDerby, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: (203) 734-3321

Coming from a work background that involves customer service, I realize how important customer satisfaction is in comparison to the ability for a business to serve these satisfactions. How hard is it for a Dry Cleaning Service to do its job? Apparently too hard. It was not enough that I had to come back twice on the same day because the first time, I was not found in their system. Maybe the OWNER should have looked just a little bit closer. On top of that, when I came back a second time, I was expecting at least an apology. Instead I was told to pay the full amount and to leave. When I asked if they business had a business card, I was answered rudely that she has never had the need for one. How could a business not have a business card? In addition, when I said that I was not pleased with the service, the owner said “I don’t care!” Who says that to a customer? I was mortified!

Comments

• St
      15th of Aug, 2008

I've been a customer there every week for the last 8 years and they have always been courteous and on time.Ther laundry service is excellent as well as their prices. Thank you.

• St
      15th of Aug, 2008

I've been a customer there every week for the last 8 years and they have always been courteous and on time.Their laundry service is excellent as well as their prices. Thank you.

• Da
      6th of Mar, 2009
    Crystal Cleaners - RUIN MY COAT
    CRYSTAL CLEANERS
    7144 CATON FARM ROAD
    Plainfield
    Illinois
    Phone: 8156090341

BROUGHT IN A COLLECTORS WHITE SOX WORLD SERIES JACKET TO GET CLEANED. I ASKED THEM CAN YOU CLEAN THIS ?THEY SAID YES.
    I WENT TO PICK IT UP AND IT WAS RUINED. I TOLD THEM ALL THE COLORS ARE GONE TURNING EVERYTHING GRAY. THEY SAID THAT IS HOW THEY GOT IT. SO I WENT HOME TO GET A PICTURE OF IT AND BROUGHT IT BACK TO SHOW THEM. THEY SAID ITS NOT THIER PROBLEM. THEY REFUSE TO PAY FOR IT OR REFUND MY MONEY FOR THE CLEANING. I WILL BE FILING A LAWSUIT