Crunchyroll.com / This company took out money from my account
This company stole money from my account. I decided to try this site because they had the English version of an anime I want to see. I joined the site and sighed up for the free trial. After I finished watching the anime I decided to cancel my account. But I couldn't do that! Every time I tried an error message appeared. I tried to contact customer service but it took them 3-5 days to respond. By the way, they don't even have a phone number! Later I received a message stating my account was successfully deleted. But those were lies! They also charged me three times for who knows what! They took $50 from me and in the end refunded me only $5! Horrible company! I really hate it!
More Crunchyroll.com Complaints & Reviews
- Crunchyroll.com - Waste of time and money 
- Crunchyroll.com - Difficult to stop membership 
- Crunchyroll - Premium account fee
- Crunchyroll.com - They continued to take money from me
- Crunchyroll - They want only money!!
- Crunchyroll / Ellation - free trial membership
- Crunchyroll.com - They took money for so-called free option
- Crunchyroll.com - Their membership was total crap