Crunch Fitness / unauthorized credit card charges

Parkland, FL, United States Review updated:

On August 30, 2017 I went into the gym to canceled my membership. I was told that since I did not go in 10 days prior to my next payment that I still had to pay for the month of September. I did not have a problem with that, but on October 3rd, my account was charged for the month off October, I called the Crunch Fitness in Parkland and I was told that it would be refund back into my account in 3 to 5 b days. I waited the following week on October 9th, I called again and spoke with the manager, he told me that the money will be in my account by the end of the week, nothing yet. Here I am again calling them again since Monday October 16th, left messages for the manager, no call back. I called again yesterday Tuesday October 17th, no call back. Still no refund. They are the worst!!! I will be going there today in person, .

Ma
Oct 18, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Oct 19, 2017

If they do not refund you you can always attempt to file a dispute with your credit card company.

• Do
      Nov 07, 2017

I too joined back May 2017 the gym was to open the next month in new location. I saw my schedule not changing and so I canceled membership 14 days before June payment was due and still was charged for July 2017. One front desk told me to go ahead and use the gym for the month of June since they bill ahead, plus they took the $39.99 annual fee out of my account.. I paid $60.00 and went to the gym 4 times., After at least 6 calls to Manager A.J. he told me I would get my $9.95 refund, then 5 calls with other rude staff, being hung up on, and it's November 2017 I still do not have just the $9.95 back. DO NOT SIGN WITH Crunch gym. Crunch will take your money.