Cruise Value Center / Bad, really bad service

On May 31st, I’ve booked a cruise with them on Celebrity Cruises. Then, I’ve decided to change my option and ask them to cancel the first and book the second. No reply. One again, I’ve sent a message, no reply. Then I finally have sent a mail with the authorization to debit my cc for the cancellation fees, us$ 150.--. No reply. One more request, no reply, and one more, no reply. Finally I’ve had to call them from France and the guy told me that I could not find one of my messages. Very strange if you think that at the moment where you book, they immediately catch the deal. Ok they have sent the money back (oops hope so, not yet checked) but this will be my last business with them, would prefer to deal with smartcruises.

Va

More Cruise Value Center Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Va
      6th of Jun, 2008
    Cruise Value Center - I will not use them again
    Cruise Value Center
    www.mycruisevalue.com

I have to agree about cruise value centre. I have worked with a lot of travel agencies and just plain and simple once they get your money they could care less about you. I have left several messages with questions and concerns and just have to keep calling back finally I will get someone. I definitely will NOT use them again. When I finally reach Marsha I feel as if her attitude is saying why are you bothering me. If I hear one more time I am not really making that much money I am going to puke. Lesson Learned but my recommendation is that even with the onboard credits they offer it is not worth it.

• Ke
      24th of Jul, 2008

Number one problem most average online agencies have is getting people's money quick without helping people find the second cruise to switch without penalty.

$150 for cancellation fee is the ripoff without having to help you switch the Celebrity cruise you wanted as long you are not in the cruise line's cancellation penalty period.

If I were in their shoes, I would waived the cancellation fee and help you find another sailing date at no upfront fees as long it is before final payment.

I tell people what you see something cheap, read the fine print for plenty of restrictions these average agencies are putting. It is too good to be truth. Remember, you are a number, not a valued unique person.

Most average agencies' agents do not possess the prestigious CLIA Certified Cruise Counsellor with ACC, MCC, ECC, and ECCS designation to demonstrate their competence in cruise training, ship experience, and ship inspections valued by all CLIA member cruise lines.

A Certified Cruise Counsellor is the best choice of finding the best vacation value without any restrictions. A Certified Cruise Counsellor can work the second way around the problem to reach the solution, but an average agent is an order taker who will say no to you upfront to keep you upset you wanted to curse the entire company out.