CRS,INC. / Readers Digest purchase

4800 Hwy 377 S.Aubrey,Tx 76227Aubrey, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: none to be found
On 8/22/08, I purchased a 2 yrs subscription to Readers Digest and havent received anything to this date. I paid by check($60.00). I purchased them from a young man going from door to door with a friend selling those magazines as well. I bought them in good faith to help realize their goal.
I thought I would check on line to get in touch with the Cie. involved and came across your site. I realize now that I was taken for a fool big time.
I dont know where this complaint is going to but, let me know if there is something I can do to help uncover this fraud.
Thank you for your attention.
msanders2019@comcast.net

Comments

As
  27th of Jan, 2009
I likewise was charmed by a young man trying to earn money 4 months ago...and still no magazine. The $40 bucks won't kill me, but am guessing that the young man (whose contact info doesn't exist on CRS's form) has been likewise bilked. Shame on you CRS...
  6th of Apr, 2009
Yes, I was also smooth talk by a young girl to win a contest for a trip to Mexico. She represented CRS, INC 4800 Hwy 377 S. Aubrey, TX 76227. I'm am outraged that these companies use young kids to scam people out of their money face to face. They look innocent and harmless is why this is working and I am doing all I can to shut down this company. They will pay for this.
Dl
  26th of Apr, 2009
CRS, inc scammed me also October, 2007 still no magazine.
  26th of Apr, 2009
Call Brandy Fuentes @ 9403653460
Me
  3rd of Jun, 2009
I have the same problem with this company. I had a young lady come to our door selling magazines. This was done on March 18 2009. To this date we have not received any thing. I am trying to find someone to contact about this and am not having much luck. I did find another number to contact but it was post on a site dated 2007. I am going to trying and call it and see where I can get. It just goes to show trying to help someone gets you know where. I thought I was really helping out a college student. I will get to the bottom of this.
Po
  26th of Jun, 2009
june 2009.- i gt scammed too. a young boy cam to me to offer magazines to win a contest to mexico. then i read the receipt and it says that the salesperson of the magazin ad signes a contract with crs company and that they are nt staff or employees& that the magazine order will be cleared and that there is no verbal contract.they should be closed down!!! They tried to trick me through phone last time but it didn;t work; i lost 36 in cash and i voided the other 30 in check.
Ad
  17th of Aug, 2009
i worked for them and yes i feel its a scam cuz we are to be payed a front its like a commistion and then i dont i get payed 20 to 35 bucks a night even thou i made like 300 bucks in fronts ( like commitions) sooo thay r rippin off people even the worker who dont even know they r scammin other people thats y i quit the job and now i am tellin others not to do it. any questions let me know kk
Mi
  3rd of Oct, 2009
I live in East Liverpool, Ohio and onOct.1 ayoung fast talking college? kid came and sold me $40.00 worth of magazines. I phoned the mayors office to see if permits were issued, which they were not. So it cost me $20.00 to cancel my check. But not before checking here to see all the C.R.S. scams there really were. But as usual the city did the usual nothing to worn the people about them. 2 Days ago Mike this hurts good people
Be
  20th of Oct, 2009
Wow, I'm glad I searched for this company online. Lo & behold, I see many people who had a similar experience as I did a few minutes ago! Needless to say, I'm not even waiting. I immediately cancelled the check & will be sending the transaction cancellation to CRS, Inc. Thanks to everyone for the warning!
As
  12th of Jan, 2010
This is plainly ridiculous. A guy came to our house last night and I look up this company today and I find this. We are a young family who have a child and someone was willing to come to our door and try to scam us out of $86.00. I call the number I found on the website and they tell me that the sales person will be notified. Scary being that he now has my information and knows where I live. Hopefully I can get this check stopped but this is horrible for those of us trying to make an honest living. Then we write a check and he asks us if we have any cash how lame. For those who wrote checks and have had this done has any other amount of money come out of your checking accounts?
Be
  14th of Apr, 2010
I have a number to call 940-365-3460 email is CRS, INC@live.com. A recording came on the phone and said let a name an phone number and somone will call you the next bussiness day
  9th of Jun, 2010
My neighbor and I both got scammed shame on you Shaun and this corporation for taking advantage of good hard working people. You should not live a life of crime. You are nothing but a simple con artist / thief. You seemed nice and you took advantage of alot of peoples good nature.

Sheri Johnson

3808 seneca
st joseph
Missouri
Phone: 8162944946

i ordered magazine for grandson in ohio and never have gotten amy yet. when will i ?
order number is FS 145828 on 3-31-2010 by seller brittney langston . cost 34.00 i ordered the turtless magazine. she got 350 points suppose to get 6 issues. got none. now hes moved to new address and address change was put in .