CRSCR.com / scam

1 United States

Sounds like I got the same run around from their representative. They would not even help me they just wanted to talk and confuse me. The same things happened to others has happened to me. They give you the run around and never cancel for they want the money and they do not care if you starve to death. This company is touched by the Devil himself. Anybody who starves people is destined to die and go to hell. When we call to cancel that does not mean we want to talk to you people. He could not find me with my BD, my zip code, my name and phone number; he wanted my card number so I gave him the last four digits of the card number and he still could not find me but they found my checking account for they took $39.90 from it . That representative did a good job of not doing nothing and charging the me $39.90 for nothing. I hate them for starving me and all the others starving for them, I bet all of these people hates them also. Karma is on its way to destroy your lies and deceit, anybody who works for such a place who causes so much damage to peoples lives go to hell.
Wanda Philipps