CRS/LLS Inc. / Victim

1 Lafayette, LA, United States

Yes i would like to file a complaint. I was approached by two boys who went by the name of Tyler Weeks and Brandon who said they were with someone named Josh. They said they were trying to sell magazine subscriptions to earn points to win a trip to Cancun. I was told that they were in a race with a team of girls. They actually walked into my apartment without my consent and sat at the dining room table. I asked them to leave and they did not. They finally went and stood outside of the door. I felt bad and wanted to help them win a trip. I ordered some magazines and got a funny feeling about it all. My check still hasn't gone through. The guys said if i decided to cancel i had 3 days to do so, so i mailed my stubs immediately the next day in order to get my money back. The back of the stub said that it should be allowed 10 business days to get the check mailed back to me. it has been 2 weeks and still no sign of the check. I got online to get the number for the company and i found stories of others who have been a victim of the same situation. One guys story was my exact story but they used different names.

Lk