CRS INC / Did not deliver

1 4800 Hwy 377 SAubrey, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: No Phone

The first week of March of this year a Student representing CRS, INC was selling magazines door to door and stopped by my house and though normally this is something I would never do he was so energetic and courteous and full of life I allowed him in and we discussed the idea. My Son is serving in Iraq and mentioned he would like some magazines in his earlier letter so I was about to order subscriptions and this turned out to be what seemed to be a perfect solution. WRONG!!! He took my money and I have no magazines to show for anything.

Do not waste your time if you have anyone in your neighborhood saying they are selling magazines trying to win a trim to someplace and are representing CRS, INC. They will get the trip and you will get nothing!

Do

CRS Inc
    Charleston
    Illinois
    Phone: 7738701274

Jacob Malone approached my residence claiming to be selling magazines in an effort to win points to go on a trip to the carribean. My roomate and I both purchased subscriptions. We have not seen any magazines however, the checks were immediately cashed.

• Li
      4th of Apr, 2009

Don't think it is likely we will receive magazine and am afraid of stolen identity.

• Th
      22nd of Apr, 2009

I'm afraid that Shaun Koger is going to rob my house at a later date. I thought he was scouting it out when he was trying to sell magazines to me. He knew I was alone and at what time, he knows my address, tried to come in a couple of times and made comments about my family and the diamonds on my wedding ring. I am very uneasy about this company. I called their number multiple times during the day and I always get the same voice message that they are busy and I am to leave a message and they will get back to me. I'm glad I didn't fall prey to this scam, but am afraid of him coming back. I'll be calling the police tonight.

• Ju
      23rd of Oct, 2009
    CRS INC - no subscriptions/magazine
    CRS INC
    4800 HWY 377 S
    Aubrey
    Texas

They sold a magazine subscription to my husband and it has been six months and not magazine. No phone number list. Out our money. I am not impressed and very angry that companys like this can use and abuse good honest hardworking citizens. They need to put in jail for this crime.

• Ya
      13th of Dec, 2009
    CRS INC - received wrong magizine
    Trenton
    Ohio

ordered magizine and when i finally received it it was the wrong magizine i have tried several times to call the phone number and get a recording and they never return my call

• Va
      11th of Jan, 2010

I order interview and rolling stone magazine on march 7, 2009. I didn't start recieving my issues til a few months later. i haven't recieved interview magazine since november. i would like either my money back or to start recieving my issues again.
    my name is valerie schmitz

CALL RANDY AT 214-394-2586

IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS CALL RANDY AAT 214-394-2586

CALL RANDY AT 214-394-2586 I WILL DO MY BEST TO FIX THIS PROBLEM

SPOKE WITH MAURA SHE RECIEVED HER MAGAZINES

13th of May, 2010

MY NAME IS RANDY VADER IF YOU DID OR DIDNT GET YOUR MAGAZINE PLEASE CALL ME AT 214 394 2586 SO WE CAN RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM

• Kn
      14th of Oct, 2010

I am making a documentary about Randy Vader and CRS inc. If you have a story, experience, footage, pictures, or any information you would like to be seen publicly in this documentary, please email me at:
    CRSmovie@hotmail.com

• Je
      6th of Aug, 2011

my mom and i also got taken by crs inc...had a really good sales pitch then my grandmother informed me that last year she had the same people get her too and she never received any magazines... watch out i had a feeling they werent legit now i hope i can stop my check before they get my money... remember CRS is a SCAM!!! ill never order nything from a door to door sales again.

• Ka
      3rd of Jun, 2012

we have video surveillance and receipts from the scam

• Gk
      19th of Jan, 2013

I also ordered from Alex who was a real salesman. Was supposed to send the magazines to my great nephew who is 4. He has been watching his mail for them and they never showed. Should have started by Dec. Is now mid January and no mag. Should have know better than to trust a door to door salesman. Never again!!!

• Da
      24th of May, 2013

My husband orderd Gilf Tips at 40.00 dollars Have not got any want My 40.00 dollars back Darline mood 200 east 8th st Berwick Pa. 18603 Order 4-16 2013 crs number 532084 my e-mail is flm6 @verizon.net .If I do not hear from you I will call Att, general of pa . and the better business