crown imports international / NO Prizemoney no follow ups

1 580 South Research Place Central Islip, NY 11722, USA, US Review updated:

Another complaint after 58 days of waiting on a responce
Please can someone let me know when this money will be paid over by your headoffice in London as promised on email on
19 June 2009 02:18 PM

====================================
DEBBIE MIENIE,
Your immediate response qualifies you to definitely receive a 61" Sony Big Screen TV or a Bank Cashier´s Check for US$2, 741.88 made payable to you or one of the valuable items as listed.
DEBBIE MIENIE

Consignees are advised that the parcel contents described herein were pre-determined by specific criteria; consignees may determine parcel contents in advance by consulting the information listed as in the Terms & Conditions Approved executed by.

This advertisement is being sent to you from:
Crown Imports International 580 South Research Place Central Islip, NY 11722, USA
To unsubscribe from receiving further emails from us, please click here: Unsubscribe
Please read the privacy policy by clicking on Privacy Policy
Click here to view the Terms & Conditions

I have checked my address (below) and I authorise my merchandise #552584 or US $2, 741.88 cash alternative to be sent to me immediately.

Click Here, to confirm.

Preapproved parcel ready to ship for DEBBIE MIENIE

Warehouse Release Signature

OPTIONAL PAYMENT METHOD
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PRIVACY POLICY
FAQ

PERSONAL AGREEMENT:

To receive my items, I only pay a modest release fee of just US $31.95.

Card No.

Card Exp. Date
MM [protected] 11 12 YYYY [protected] 2014 2015

C.V.V No.
(The C.V.V No. appears on the signature strip of your credit card or could be 3 or 4 numbers above your credit card no. If your card no. does not have a CVV no., please use an alternate card with a CVV no.)

Please confirm consignee name here:

FIRST NAME LAST NAME

Where do we deliver your merchandise and cash value up to US $2, 741, 88?

100% SECURE SHOPPING -Feel secure shopping with us. All our products and services come with a full money back guarantee. A credit card purchase with us is more secure than handing your credit card to a store clerk at a mall or store. Your credit card is safe, because our site uses the latest encryption technology. When you purchase from us your credit card information is protected with secure commerce servers and credit card fraud detection systems.

SECURITY ALERT! Credit card fraud is a felony punishable by heavy fines and jail time. We cooperate fully with all agencies involved with preventing and investigating online credit card fraud. Crime on the internet does not pay! We investigate each and every order, and report every fraudulent attempt to the authorities.

Message

Debbie Mienie
58 days ago I do not see the reason why Crown Imperial is asking a fee AGAIN after I paid in full and then never received the prizemoney

Sent: 06 July 2009 08:08 AM

Sent: 06 July 2009 07:57 AM
To: '[protected]@live.com'
Cc: '[protected]@https://www.complaintsboard.com';
Subject: FW: Process pending merchandise shipment

Please respond to the latest email received from the Crown Imperial Imports below

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 19 June 2009 03:03 PM
To: 'specialinvestigationunit_uni'[protected]@https://www.complaintsboard.com';[protected]@live.com'
Cc:
Subject: RE: You've received a new message on ComplaintsBoard.com

Mr Rasim Mohamed

Please let me know if any other information is needed to
release these winnings.

Regards

Debbie Mienie

-----Original Message-----
From: [protected]@https://www.complaintsboard.com [mailto:[protected]@https://www.complaintsboard.com]
Sent: 19 June 2009 02:18 PM
To: [protected]@cmh.co.za
Subject: You've received a new message on ComplaintsBoard.com

Content-type: text/html; charset=utf-8

From: ComplaintsBoard.com <mail.[protected]@gmail.com>

Dear Debbie Mienie, United Nations" has sent you a message on ComplaintsBoard.com

We have received your complain from complains board, Note that your winning fund will now be paid from our regional branch office in London because we have investigated the case and below is the proper office that will release your winning via bank transfer which will be paid into your account after due modalities.

Contact Name:Mr Rasim Mohamed

To: [protected]@CMH.CO.ZA
Subject: Process pending merchandise shipment

DEBBIE MIENIE

PRESENTED HERE IS THE DEBBIE MIENIE DOCUMENTATION;
These are Your facts; You were recognized on 07/05/09 resulting in this Letter being scheduled for Shipping prepared and released.

We arranged delivery with all Appointed Payment Data complete and readied for transfer to You. Please complete the bottom section of this delivery document so that shipment to you occurs as scheduled.

No. Item Description ORD. EXT. Value 06 07 08

Contact him now with your complains

yours in service
Management

More crown imports international Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Te
      Apr 22, 2009

as i said they have our credit carddetails i feel so stupid.i should have known better.

Sep 30, 2010

Click Here, to confirm.

Preapproved parcel ready to ship for

Warehouse Release Signature
    OPTIONAL PAYMENT METHOD
    TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    PRIVACY POLICY
    FAQ

PERSONAL AGREEMENT:
    To receive my items, I only pay a modest release fee of just US $31.95.

Card No.

Card Exp. Date
    C.V.V No.
    For your added security, and to prevent fraudulent use of credit cards, please provide the following: Card holder’s date of birth
    Please confirm consignee name here:
    FIRST NAME LAST NAME

Where do we deliver your merchandise #552584 and cash value up to US $2, 741, 88?
    STREET ADDRESS
    CITY PROV./ STATE COUNTRY ZIP/POST

PHONE EMAIL

THIS IS FROM CROWNS IMPORTS INTERNATIONAL. I RECIEVED THIS FROM MY YOUTUBE HOMPAGE. I KNOW THIS IS A FRAUD SO I JUST WANT TO LET YOU READ THIS.
    REGARDS,
    ROSIE

• Sh
      Dec 06, 2010

Exactly the same merchandise and amount of money.
    I have no idea why I have to see this when I get to youtube.

• Se
      May 08, 2012

I'm Mr. SEGAHWEGE WLLARS EPONDE from Rwanda had received your consigned Bank Cashier's payment US $2, 741.88.
    I Request to you Mr.Chearles E.Huges ONLINE RELEASE OFFICER of Crown IMPORTS INTERNATIONAL to NEW YORK to USA
    address :580 south Research Place Islip to send me this money to day through WESTERN UNION here to KIGALI to RWANDA
    my National ID n0 is:[protected] and my Passport ID nois :PC136823 .I wish to got best news from you.

• Co
      May 17, 2012

why would you post your personal information on here are you just trying to be scammed like come on ppl get your stuff together...

Jul 04, 2012

Hi my name is Jannine Grace i have paid the shipping fee of 31.95 plus the currency conversion for a bank check of US $2, 741.88 or a 61" sony full screen television. Payment was deducted from my credit card on the 25 May 2012 at the time my address was 66 Napier Road Havelock North Hastings New Zealand however as of the 2 June 2012 i moved to 5 maxwell place, Maraenui, Napier. Hawkes Bay New Zealand and tried to let you know of my address change, but your attempts to contact me through email has failed this im not sure of why although payment was made through my android phone and i havent had credit on it to access the internet. But as payment has already been deducted from my credit card and now im unable to contact you or know whether you have recieved my email for change of address.

Cheers