Crown Imperial Imports / Been charged 10 times for usd31

I have received several emails from International Payment Centre that states like so:- You have been pre-assigned a parcel containing a SONY 61" PROJECTION TV or a bank check for US $2, 741.88 made payable to you, or other merchandise item as stated herein. I have responded to those mails and choose for the check payable to myself. I have not received the check and have realized that I have been charged 10 times in my credit card. Have I been scammed? It is a tremendous amount change to my card what should I do? I do not know how to contact International Payment Centre.

More Crown Imperial Imports Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sh
      20th of Oct, 2008
    Crown Imperial Imports - scam
    Crown Imperial Imports

they took my money and i didnt get any mearchant
    i paid 31.95$ for getting some prizes
    ipaid by visa
    but i know that they are scaming
    i want cancel that deal

• Da
      20th of Nov, 2008
    Crown Imperial Imports - Payments
    Crown Imperial Imports
    central islip NY 11722
    New York Mills
    New York

Have paid them 4 times $31, 95 for delivery of a promished check on $ 2741, 88 . They still send me mails, claiming me for the same amount for delivery.
    Best regards
    Dag Olson, Tinghaugveien 4 3140 Noetteroey, Norway
    erolson@tele2.no

• Da
      13th of Mar, 2009

I have paid Crown Imperial Imports 4 times for delivery of a cheque on $ 2741 but have nothing resived.Eatch time $ 31, 95.

Dag Olson

• Sw
      29th of Sep, 2009

This is a company that you don't easily get hold of. They are scammers!!! They charged my credit card 3 times for the same thing. I will suggest that you contact your bank immediatly, ask them to block this company from charging your credit card again!! Believe me, it's not going to stop here!! They have been charging amounts to my credit card every month now since June'09!! I also don't know how to get hold of them at all!! I have unsiscribed from them but every month you will see an amount taken by them from my credit card!!

I've made it my mission to find this company's contact number!! If I do find it I will definitely post it on this site!!

Good luck to you!! Hope we will be able so solve this soon!!!

Swordfish

21st of Feb, 2011

Hi! thank you for the opportunity. Ah! i m" chiriga majid", from uganda east africa.I have been receiving letters from your company;requesting me for cash&for cheque(2741.88$)& other merchandise, which i did(2006) where is my cheque&goods?
    e-mail:majid.Chiriga1@yahoo.com