CrossbowWarehouse.com / Fraud and cheating

1 Holiday, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 727-859-3485

I sent money for Cross Bow through Paypal. Have not received Cross Bow or money back. Would not respond to any emails until I named them a fraud. I have a claim pending with Paypal against them for my money back. I finally get am email from them and they actually wanted me to drop my claim with Paypal and resolve claim with merchandised received. Then they would refund my money. What a joke!! All this trouble and I have missed archery season.

I just wanted to warn all my fellow hunters out there to not order from Crossbow Warehouse.com

Va

Comments

• Cr
      12th of Mar, 2009

Crossbow Warehouse is under new ownership as of 2/1/09.

The new owners are reputable and are proud of a 30 year long relationship with the hunting industry. We have also been awarded a preferred vendor status with Barnett Outdoors, one of the leading suppliers of crossbows in the world.
    We are sorry for the past owners of the crossbow warehouse site. They are not good people and they had no experinece in the hunting or crossbow business.
    If there are any other problems that we are not aware of relating to the old owner please do not hesitate to email us at marc@crossbowwarehouse.com