Cross Ocean Electronic Co., Ltd / camera battery

Purchased (2) digital camera batteries on July 19, 2018. After realizing that this company was located in Hong Kong, I requested them to please cancel the order because I needed the batteries, in a timely fashion. I got no response from them for 5 days and when they finally did respond, they told me that the item was shipped out already and that I would receive it between 5-12 days. Needless to say, I received the item 3 WEEKS from the original order date!! In the meantime, I had to go and purchase this battery somewhere else because I needed to use my camera within the 3 week period. Plus, either this company or PayPal overcharged my credit card for this item! RUN before you ever even consider purchasing something through this outfit!

Mz
Aug 13, 2018

Comments

• Hi
      11th of Sep, 2018

• Hi
      11th of Sep, 2018

Like above I bought a battery for my camera from 08/30/2018 but Iam not receive, let me know when i can get it . sorry i dont know ENGLISH

• Ca
      11th of Oct, 2018

I bought 2 Nikon camera batteries. They arrive 3 weeks later. One was completely dead and won't take a charge. I am in the process of trying to get a refund from them and will file a complaint with Paypal if they don't reply soon.

• Mo
      16th of Oct, 2018

16/10/18. Purchased a Battery for Ricoh GR2 at end of August. Now mid October and still no battery.
    Have sent several messages but they just make lame excuses. Am trying to get a refund with no result.

• Ph
      9 hrs 14 mins ago

I never receive my battery
    Command 3500-2437-7758-8893