Cross Ocean Electronic Co., Ltd / camera battery

Purchased (2) digital camera batteries on July 19, 2018. After realizing that this company was located in Hong Kong, I requested them to please cancel the order because I needed the batteries, in a timely fashion. I got no response from them for 5 days and when they finally did respond, they told me that the item was shipped out already and that I would receive it between 5-12 days. Needless to say, I received the item 3 WEEKS from the original order date!! In the meantime, I had to go and purchase this battery somewhere else because I needed to use my camera within the 3 week period. Plus, either this company or PayPal overcharged my credit card for this item! RUN before you ever even consider purchasing something through this outfit!

Mz
Aug 13, 2018

More Cross Ocean Electronic Co., Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Hi
      11th of Sep, 2018

• Hi
      11th of Sep, 2018

Like above I bought a battery for my camera from 08/30/2018 but Iam not receive, let me know when i can get it . sorry i dont know ENGLISH

• Ca
      11th of Oct, 2018

I bought 2 Nikon camera batteries. They arrive 3 weeks later. One was completely dead and won't take a charge. I am in the process of trying to get a refund from them and will file a complaint with Paypal if they don't reply soon.

• Ca
      31st of Oct, 2018

@Canines4all The company was to send a replacement battery for the dead one I received. I said I absolutely needed to receive by October 25. If that wasn't possible, I wanted a refund. I was told it will arrive in time. It's now October 31. No battery. I had to buy one from another company that arrived in two days. It's too late. I want a refund. My complaint to Paypal is being elevated because the situation was not resolved satisfactorily as promised.

• Mo
      16th of Oct, 2018

16/10/18. Purchased a Battery for Ricoh GR2 at end of August. Now mid October and still no battery.
    Have sent several messages but they just make lame excuses. Am trying to get a refund with no result.

• Ph
      19th of Oct, 2018

I never receive my battery
    Command 3500-2437-7758-8893

• Mo
      31st of Oct, 2018

great-hobby-star

Oct 23, 2018, 3:51 AM (8 days ago)

to me

The message below was sent to me from Cross Ocean Electronic Co. Ltd on 23/10/2018 at 3.51 AM.
    It is now 31/10/2018 and no sight of a refund. This company stinks, perpetually lies and basically is crap.
    STEER WELL CLEAR OF. PS, Still no battery which they never intended sending.

"Hi,
    Sorry to make you wait.
    The refund will be returned to you within 72h.
    Many thanks
    Have a nice day.
    Selina"

• Ro
      2nd of Dec, 2018

Hi it is warning for everyone !!!

Do not buy from this company !!!. You ordered a more expensive one-you get cheaper. They do not give back the difference ( refund). You will not get bills. Delivery time over two months. Selina just apologizes and promise .
    This is a company in China - not in England. If you decide to buy in CROSS OCEAN ELECTRONIC CO. LTD - you will lose money like me. Delivery time 5-12 days is unrealistic.
    !!! DO NOT BUY !!!