Cross Creek PropertiesNever pays debts

N Review updated:

They do not respect anyone. They do a lousy job, jerk the home owners around and then do not pay the debts accrued for the jobs. We are in the process of putting a judgement against Douglas Blake because we brought him materials needed for 2 of his jobs and he never paid up. We have contacted the home owners and know for sure he was paid for the jobs. Now he refuses to answer any of our calls or have not tried to contact us in weeks. I would advise anyone reading this to not do business with this company. They have no respect for others or common decency. They also have a complaint with the Better Business Bureau that they never responded to. Now I do not know about anyone else but if I had a complaint against me and I knew I was in the right I would want my side of the story to be heard. So let the evidence speak for itself.

• D
      Sep 14, 2009

Hello all inquiries,

It is unfortunate that listing can be posted by individuals that try in every way to put the wrong thoughts into the minds of other people. To the individual that has posted this complaint I would like for you to approach me directly and not be such a coward. If i have done you or any other person wrong then you can let me know directly and something can possibly be worked out. Otherwise keep your comment to yourself (KENNETH DAZY OF COLONIAL BEACH VA.)