Cross Country Van Lines / I recommend this company to anyone who is moving

I recommend cross country van lines to anyone who is moving. I got a ton of quotes from moving companies, Cross Country Van Lines gave me a great price for my move from Saddle Brook, NJ to San Diego, California. I was a little skeptical about it because it was so cheap but they did a great job moving all my household goods and my car so I wouldnt have to drive myself out here. They were right on time with their 2 day window on delivery and no problems occured whatsoever! If I go back to Jersey, which I probably won't for another 10 years, I will surely call Cross County Van lines for the job. They only requested 20% to book it an dthem the balance was paid when they delivered my stuff. I'm really happy with the move.

Jo

Comments

• Ln
      11th of Jun, 2009

The move agent promised continual updates to where your things are - which a completely untrue. We've had to call their dispatch in Jersey every day and their own dispatch can't even tell us where our stuff is nor the estimated delivery date. It has been 22 total days so far and we still have not seen our things. First off, be careful because they do not give you an arrival date. This is the first red flag. They have a buffer of 7-14 BUSINESS days - for us now it has been 14 business days. We wish we would have chosen another company to transport our things. I would recommend paying the extra money for someone else that will give you an exact delivery date and piece of mind that your things are safe and secure.

Stay away from them.

• Ih
      10th of Sep, 2009

Hey Joey, you [censored]ing Eastern Euro or whatever scummy foreign element POS you are - this is a COMPLAINTS BOARD - not a board to give fake kudos to scam companies like yours! I bet if this site did a check on your IP they'd be able to track your comment back to New Jersey or maybe one of your scummy friends in South Florida. KARMA IS A REAL ###. I hope a piece of furniture falls on your leg and cripples you for life, you no good SOB!

1st of Feb, 2010

My first impression was this post was from an employee of Cross Country Van Lines. Although I do not wish the same ill will to Cross Country as IHATEFOREIGNRIPOFFS does, I do agree this moving company sucks. Unfortunately, I was saddled with this company after using a relocation service and didn't have the opportunity to do online research. If you are contemplating using this company to move your precious family belongings I would recommend sticking a red hot poker in your eye. It would be a lot less painful!