Cross Country Education / Bad service

1 PO Box 200Brantwood, TN, United States Review updated:

Paid $299.00 prior to November 12, 2008 to attend a workshop. Arrived at the Holiday in on the designated date, to attend seminar. Class started on time, however the speaker explained our manuals and training materials would arrive after 9:00 a.m. Although the speaker was friendly, we were all anxious to get our manuals so that we could review the sections while the information was taught. After break we were informed the hotel turned away the manuals and the speaker did not know if we would even receive them. Some of the class participants wanted their money refunded for the class since no manuals were available, and $300 is excessive to listen to a lecture. The participants left the classroom and contacted Cross Country about mailing their manuals, The participants were told there were no manuals for that course. The speaker and the representative from Cross Country told the class we could either get a manual and CD mailed, or a voucher to attend the class in another city. I elected to leave due to the lack of materials. I completed the questionaire, and requested in writing that my materials be mailed.

The next day I contacted Cross Country who initially stated I would receive neither a voucher nor the manual. The company finally said they would mail the manual, but I would not receive a voucher. I have not received any items at this time.

Save your money folks, this is a deceptive company, who takes $300 for nothing more than a lecture. The lecture room was small and drafty, and my first conversation with the speaker was her asking me to leave the room and return in 5 minutes.

Keep your money in yopur pocket. There are other participants that can corroborate this information.

P.S. I work for a non-profit, and the money that was invested into this class

was my own.

Va

Comments

• Ju
      10th of Jan, 2014

I agree, this company is a sham, and they are very unprofessional. Their managers there are a joke! The one they have over the accounting dept for billing issues does not even have a degree! I would never do business with this company I am sure they will be out of business soon