Cross & Connect Technologies / Will not pay subcontractors

1 720 North Post Oak Road, Suite 210, Houston, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-573-9917

I performed work as a subcontractor for this company, which dispatches telecommunications specialists to jobs throughout the Houston area. I was dispatched to a job at a business in College Station, where I performed the installation of phone lines. I was assured as soon as I completed the work that "the check was in the mail."
Except that it wasn't. When the check didn't arrive several days later, I was promised a check via "Overnight Mail Service." When that check didn't arrive, the owner, Christina George, promised to drive to my city of residence with the check in hand. I waited for an hour and a half and she never showed. She then sent me a message, claiming I must be playing a "sick joke" on her because I was the one who didn't show up!?!
I have sent repeated emails which go unanswered. She won't tell me what address she has been addressing these phantom checks to, nor will she give me a phone number where I can speak to her on the phone. I finally called the business for which I performed the work, and found out they paid her...but she won't pay me.
If you are a subcontractor, don't trust this company. And frankly, if you are a business who needs telecommunications work, don't trust her because you may her, but she's not paying the folks who actually perform the labor.

Jc

Comments

17th of Apr, 2012

My husband is on the same boat as you are, he has not been paid since his last job. There must be something we can do!