CromaExpressing deep unsatisfication over Croma service

1 Review updated:

With this I want to express my deepest anger over the way Croma has treated me .Background is I purchased Croma refridgerator with extended warrenty .Now when I still have 2 years of warrenty cover with me, My fridge developed some serious technical faults .On 22 Dec 2014, I lodged a complaint with them ( number PUN221214FS00004)and its been more than 14 days my fridge is still unattended and not working .
No one even cares to contact me .I have called helpline atlease 15 times and mailed them as well .They arranged a technician visit On Sat 27, technician visited me, He opened fridge, de assembled everything and went away .Now my fridge is completely down .

I want to know what is happening, Why my fridge is not getting repaired when I have valid warranty coverage with me ? This kind of treatment is not expected from a big brand like TATA .

Vi
Jan 05, 2015

More Croma Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ar
      May 05, 2011
    Croma - service
    croma
    India

i bought an ac window 1.5 ton from Croma centre at DT mall, Gurgaon on 29.07.2010. For last one month it is not running well. I put a complaint about >10days ago. One fellow came and told the problem is rectified. Same problem, multiple calls and no solution. Can any body tell me whom to approach.