Critter ControlBat Exclusion

I scheduled Critter Control to come to my home to give me an estimate on bat exclusion in my attic. The technician was scheduled to be at my home at 5:30 and by 6:00 had still not shown up. I called several times to find out if they were still coming and finally around 6:30 someone called me to say they were running behind and would be there shortly. The technician showed up a few minutes later and provided me with the estimate. I paid the deposit of $189 and scheduled the work to be done a few weeks later. The day of the scheduled work came and again they were late. I called several times again and never got a live person to talk to. Finally, 5 hours later someone called me to let me know the technician was involved in an accident and they would not be making the scheduled appointment. I had asked why I wasn't contacted sooner and they had no real answer. At this time I lost all confidence in the company and had asked that the work be cancelled and my deposit refunded. They agreed to send the check back to me at no charge. About a month passed by and I never received the deposit check back. A week later, the check was cashed by Critter Control. I have been calling several times again in the past week and have been told I will get a call back or get no answer at all. This company does not follow up with customers and has very poor service.

Re