Crisis Education / Refund

1 4175 Freidrich Lane Ste. 202, Austin, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 512-900-2712

I have called numerous times and get a recording telling to shoot them an email. I want to cancel my Newsletter account with them for $19.00 per month and seeds of the month for $27.00 per month. They will not respond to calls and their is no email ticket to email to them. Could you please see what you can do for me. I hit the add to cart button by accident and need that money back immediately.

Ann Hulett
[protected]@yahoo.com
[protected]

An
Apr 4, 2014

Comments

• Ka
      5th of Apr, 2014

I am having a similar situation with the company. You can try emailing [protected]@crisiseducation.com. I've gotten a response that way.

I ordered the $27 seed kit in January. When I hadn't received it a month later, I emailed to complain and they sent me another. By that time I had already been charged for the second kit (they are supposed to send them monthly). I decided to let them send the second month of seeds since I had already been charged, but asked to be removed from mailing list.

It is now April and I realized I have now not received the second seed kit that I was charged for in February.

I do not recommend doing business with this company.

• Be
      5th of Apr, 2014

I ordered the small garden booklet in Jan. I only wanted the booklet on the small garden, NOT any of the other literature. Somehow, I had to subscribe to other literature in order to get the small garden book, which I did not want.
    I noticed on my Credit Card statement I received on 3/5/14, that a charge was made of $7.00 on 3/2/14 and a charge of $14.95 on 3/3/14.
    I want you to cancel my previous order of $7.00, get a refund on the credit card and also cancel the order { I was forced to take} I did not subscribe to, of the amount of $14.95 also on the same credit card.
    Monday I am reporting this to my credit card company.
    As to the email I received to day requesting more information about my credit card, you have that information on your computer because you charged my account. Something wrong! Agree?
    Betsy Landgraf
    Oklahoma

• Se
      8th of May, 2014

He is a scam artist!. Using scary tactics, hiding behind the Internet not doing what he promised . As soon as I entered my CC ifo.every thing changed. I sent 3 emails and called him... got a recording saying to leave a message and he'll be calling back; so far no response to any of my emails and no call from Sam McCoy. I receive daily an email a requesting confirmation about getting more information for other options he offers so he can keep on charging my CC. NO WAY!

• Se
      8th of May, 2014

Sam McCoy doesn't answer phone calls or emails, be aware!...all he wants is your CC information so he can keep sending more of his seeds and stuff he tries to scare you into buying. He is not an honest business person and can't be trusted.

• Cr
      5th of Jun, 2014

On behalf of customer care we do want to state that you can contact us via phone at 512-900-2712. Our business hours are Monday-Friday 9 am-5 pm. Due to a high volume of calls we do ask that you leave a return phone number and a detailed message so we can get back to you as soon as possible! You can also contact us via e-mail at [protected]@crisiseducation.com

Customer Care Representative Department

• Kj
      11th of Jul, 2014

I ordered the small garden information and one order of seeds, and apparently the newsletter. I downloaded the garden information which wasn't anything I couldn't get elsewhere but it was okay. When I got the newsletter and didn't get any seeds I figured I made an error in ordering. No one answers the phone when you call and answer machine says to contact by email. Which I did this week (7/14) and received a response that they cancelled the newsletter and saw that I had ordered the seeds but they had never been shipped and they offered to ship them to me. Living in Minnesota I can't use them now and asked for a refund. They said I couldn't get a refund because I had ordered them too long ago and they don't refund after 90 days and again offered to ship the seeds. This is crazy since I can't use them now and may not be able to next year and it was their mistake. They again said their vendor doesn't refund after 90 days with another offer to ship the seeds. What a crock. Very upsetting to meet a dead-end on this. Do not do business with them unless you are absolutely sure of your order and follow all their rules and follow up immediately on their non-compliance.

• Az
      24th of Aug, 2014

To Customer Care Representative Department,
    I just clicked to order the booklet, gave all my cc information, but as the video goes on it keeps offering some more..I feel like I am trapped. The more I see those videos, the more I am not interested to be charged with the $7.00 and the $9.95 as I could not possibly do it at home.

I am requesting you to please refund me. I just did it a couple of minutes ago, and there's no way I can contact you now.
    Please, I want my money back! I hope You are true to your money back guarantee.
    Thanks a lot.

• Wi
      22nd of Sep, 2014

Another former SEO con that has decided to start his own website promoting all manner of "smart living" scams via third party order fulfillment. Three things are endemic with these operations: products don't work as advertised, you can't get a refund despite the policy, you can't ever get in touch with the person that took the money. These are the companies you see running all the dodgy adverts on torrent sites and Adblade, etc. This guy's is the advert that is everywhere with some old geezer and the caption, "Save 90% on food. (Grocery stores fear him.)" And like most those "headlines" totally made-up. He's hawking a useless book of old tips that won't save you 5%, let alone 90%, and the bit about grocery stores fearing him is just completely fabricated to get suckers to click. In addition, this guy is...well, just take a look at who you're sending your money to. http://texas.arrests.org/Arrests/Christopher_Oyolokor_16723697/

Actual root domain: crisiseducation.com
    Corporate entity: Crisis Education, LLC
    Christopher Oyolokor Manager
    [removed]
    He's also not very smart. Pays to have all his data obscured by eNom and then registers an LLC with the Texas SOS giving his full contact info. Only a matter of time before this one is back in the hoosegow, imho!

• Cr
      1st of Oct, 2014

Crisis Education is dedicated and committed to serving it's customers. Anyone who like a refund within the extremely favorable 90 day period is granted one hassle free.

Again, Crisis Education hours of operation are between 9am-5pm CST Monday-Friday. We do our best to answer all support emails within 24hrs as well as answer calls as they come in. If for some reason you do reach a voice message, please leave your name and phone number and our customer care will contact as soon as they possibly can.

• Pe
      1st of Dec, 2014

Dec 01 2014 05:05 AM
    "Sam, your overselling, one thing after the other was driving me nuts. I didn’t even get the chance to look at the book under the $1.00 trial. Please don’t charge my card the $6.00 as I’m no longer interested.
    No hard feelings"! end of email...

(note to others who were schemed, call your bank and have them block the debt from your credit card). once bitten twice shy! it happens to the best of us.

From: Sam McCoy [CrisisEducation.com] [mailto:[protected]@crisiseducation.com]
    Sent: Monday, 1 December 2014 9:50 PM
    To:
    Subject: Your 4ft Farm Blueprint Access Info

• Pe
      1st of Dec, 2014

Nicole B. (Crisis Education)
    Dec 01 2014 10:33 AM
    Hi Petta,
    I have cancelled your $1 trial subscription for trying out our ebook. You will not be billed the additional $6. Thank you for giving us a try. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do!
    Best,
    Nicole
    Crisis Education, LLC
    [protected]@crisiseducation.com
    512-900-2712
    Monday-Friday 9am-5pm CST

16th of Dec, 2014

Please cancel my account with you. Martha J Small, 37 Old Jacobs Rd, georgetown. Ma 01833. I have notified Discover Card to stop taking out money for Crisis Education LLC so delete my account after you returning the $7.00 and the 9.95 that you lookout Nov 12, 2014. If out have taken anyother money please return that also.

8th of Jan, 2015

OnJanuary 7, 2015, I ordered the PureWaterPurifier from Crisis Educstion LLC. My order was acknowledge with an e-mail telling me that my order will be processed. However, there was no billing statement attached to let me know what will be charged to my card.
    A call to the listed phone number did not help. I will go to the bank this morning and have any payment to Crisis Eduction blocked, unless I receive a statment of my order.
    Anna Guagliano, Lake Worth, Florida 33461

• Ba
      23rd of Jan, 2015

We order the book and we received seeds, I thought only one month. We are in the second month and more seeds, They do not answer the phone. I emailed them they said they would review. I don't want a review I want it canceled I am referring this to my credit card company!!! Also no state ments come with the seeds that is scarey in its self, we want out.

• Su
      23rd of Feb, 2015

I ALSO ordered the 4-foot farm blueprint and my credit card was not only charged for the book but also another amount of which I have no knowledge of what it is for. I have called and called and only get an answering machine to leave a message for a return call to no avail. I have turned this over to my credit card company and will also report this to the local Better Business Bureau. I have also put something on my Facebook account for all to see warning them about this underhanded person.

• Mo
      24th of Mar, 2015

without my knowledge this scam has cost me increasing amounts of money at random intervals for transactions I did not in any way authorize;Neither online or otherwise!
    $4.95 Crisis Education LLCAustinTX
    $49.95 Crisis Education LLCAustinTX
    $39.95 Crisis Education LLCAustinTX
    $59.95 Crisis Education LLCAustinTX
    I did not buy anything online and I have not received anything regarding these transactions other than charges on my credit account!
    This is undeniable proof that my credit card information is being used for personal use that is not my own and I will do everything I possibly can to prosecute who is responsible for this! If this money is not refunded to my account I will take legal actions!

• Ro
      20th of May, 2015

I am simply trying to cancel my account, as these people deduct $ 27. a month for mailing of silly seeds I have not ordered, and I get no response. My only recourse is to cancel my bank card!
    My name is Rod Hulme, in Sooke, B.C., Canada. Thank you. [protected]@gmail.com

• Ru
      23rd of Oct, 2015

My name is andrea savage--- i wouldlike to stop recieving your products. Do not take any more money outlf my Account! i live inmichigan and am reporting you to our attorney general and now he wiil deal with it.. Cancel this a c co u nt now! phone number---1517-238-8951 i will be waiting to gear from a live human being!

• De
      29th of Jan, 2016

To Anyone That Was Gullible Enough To Buy From This Co. (That Includes Me) Needs to CANCEL Their Card IMMEDIATELY!!!

• Mr
      16th of Feb, 2016

These people got one hell of a scam going. My wife has been paying for two years and we were never able to cancell. When I finally got someone they said they would only accept one month. No receipt no invoice no info no hours. Had to hunt them down on google and they still operate aloof. Bull.