Crin Grieve Aka Carey Dato / False prophet, jezebel, woman who hates men, slanders other people beware

1 Calgary, Alberta, Canada Review updated:

The very fact that crin greives has a alias is troubling. Makes me see that she must have something to hide. I believe she is a deceiver and completely off her rocker. I watched her for a while now and see how she is putting out false prophecies and falsely claiming to be a prophetess. It's like she is trying to put witchcraft over people she is coming against. Pretty scary. Crin greives promotes false ministries like kenneth copeland's word of faith prosperity gospel heresies and is connected with known people who are not right. It's like a pack of wolves. You get that feeling when you see their stuff and what they focus on and how they so meanly lash out at their victims.

As a woman who seeks to serve christ, i was convicted to get away from crin greives a while back but still see some of the stuff she keeps putting out. I am now convicted by the holy spirit to bring this to the attention of god's people because it is damaging the body of christ. The bible says that god hates this.

These six things doth the lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: pro 6:17 a proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, pro 6:18 an heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, pro 6:19 a false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. Prov. 6

The reason i am putting out this warning is to help others to watch out for this woman. It's really a lot worse than i am saying here. Maybe others can add to this. Something is eating at her and so crin is wrongly bashing other people and pretending it's from the lord and even putting his name on her stuff that is not biblical and not sound. Seems obvious that something is not right inside her heart.

Judge not, that ye be not judged.
Mat 7:2 for with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
Mat 7:3 and why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Mat 7:4 or how wilt thou say to thy brother, let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
Mat 7:5 thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. Matthew 7:1-5

From what i have seen, crin greives is upset with men and seems to target them. A brother named jeff alerted me to that a while back about her hatred for men.

Crin runs in a group of some charismatic witches and some dude i think too who conspire to hurt other people by slandering them. This stuff has got to stop. It's interesting that a lot of their partners like wives and husbands are like sick and passing away. Is that a coincidence?

This is just some bad fruit. Crin or carey dato or whatever her real name is, is causing division in the body and needs to be uncovered for this evil planting of discord among god's people.

Now i beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
Rom 16:18 for they that are such serve not our lord jesus christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple. Romans 16:17-18

Crin talks about men who bully women but that seems only to be because she has a real hate for men. So she seems to be very offended easily by men. On her site she talks a whole bunch about narcissism and slander but this is kinda what is going on in her in my view and others i have talked to. Odd for sure. I think crin greives needs to go before the lord herself and make things right and just leave everyone else be.

Crin Grieve Aka Carey Dato

Nov 7, 2016

Comments

• Hu
      8th of Nov, 2016

This is scary. I looked up her name and some of the stuff she is saying. The original poster spelled her name wrong I think. On facebook it's Greive not Grieve

I really don't understand how people like this lady, especially being a woman, spends all her time trying to slander and correct other people.
    That right there tells me they are not of God at all.

• Jb
      8th of Nov, 2016

I agree with these comments and commenters. She is evil. Had to get off her FB page too and block her because she is just relentless in attacking others and it’s not even accurate!!!

• Ex
      9th of Nov, 2016

I for one have seen the evil discord this woman and all the other people working destruction with her slander bully men of god falsely, i could not believe the filth coming out of their mouths pictures, videos, radio broadcasts of flat out lies and attacks on this poor man lawrence it is so against cyber laws to bully and defame like these people did to him, crin grieve has so much evil inside her of hate she justifying lying stalking this man daily she is obsessed, the whole bunch of this slander bully group ought to be sued and jailed they are not christians with the holy spirit fruit,
    The things that crin grieve said about this man and others are so bad she ought to go to jail right along side hillary clinton both liars and treasonous, fakes, she has to be a reprobate to speak evil lying daily, causing divisions trying to destroy a true minister i personally checked his websites, blogs, radio, videos out i see more jesus in him and fruit jesus christ is working powerfully in this mans life and he serves the body of christ freely and faithfully, he rightly divides the word of truth bible, and tells it like it is has a gift to see false teaching scriptually and calls it and helps the body of christ discern, he builds the body while eil people like crin tear it down. Now wolves hate to be exposed which lawrence seems gifted in and they come after these real watchmen on the wall with slander and false accusations they make up and post as truth somebodies elses lies and false reports, real christians examine proof, truth, fruit not hearsay he said she said false testimony, i mean calling a preacher a gay homosexual love beater, pot smoker, alcoholic, pay pal money scammer (Wheres the proof of these charges ?) they spent time with lawrence and watched his life off line what he does or is this somebody said that crap garbage ?? That is flat out slander sin, and all their other lies including the phony video crin and those wolves keep posting that this man lawrence exposed his gentiles in a christian chatroom with no proof all false testimony i seen videos proving davenport and patrcia h. Flat out lied about this poor man to destroy him and cause divisions they spread rumors gossiped slandered, and man their radio broadcasts were disgusting i wanted to puck how evil and lies you can easy tell they were saying, almost every wotw radio davenport and hagemann did after attacking lawrence was defaming slander no true gospel preaching a few scripture twisting sermons i heard and false predictions they both made which shows for a fact they are false teachers with a false spirit in them,
    Crin or carey dato what ever this false prophetess jezebels real name is, all these people mainly crin are wicked, false, not true christians but satans puppets to destroy brothers, it makes me sick they name jesus and speak of christs love, and forgiveness when they are the biggest hypocrites i ever seen of hate, unforgiveness, slander sin sowing seeds of discord, i tell you if they did this in my pastors church, the elders with mark them as trouble makers and kick them out of the church, how evil they dare name jesus as lord of their life when satan is really their lord by their very fruits we know them, i would if you all out there have good discernment rebuke report this woman and block her too she is trouble from satan,
    James

9th of Nov, 2016

Good try Lawrence Jordan and Missy Joe Allen. I am not in ministry and I do not ask for money from people. Where as you both do. Missy Joe make sure you report any income you get from your widow scam where your asking for money. I mean wouldn't that make you a hypocrite for reporting Lawrence Jordan to Social services and you doing the same thing yourself? I have all the emails if LJ would like to see them. This board is for business's and people who have had bad experiences in buying and selling. It is not to be used for vindictive people who have nothing better to do than promote there un-forgiveness. I have a great idea if you both claim to be Christians why do you not forgive me? Isn't that what the bible says to do. Why do you not just tell people to pray for me if I am such a bad person. And also take down your false scams asking others for money and here is a novel idea...trust God. And take down all of your You tubes and all of the other blogs you yourself have LJS where you attack innocent people than maybe it wouldn't make you look like such a hypocrite for attacking me when you yourself do the same thing. And Missy Joe Allen..why did you take money from me if I am such an evil bad person? Maybe you should give me that money back. Did you ever think that I might have had to do with out so I could help you? you took the money I sent and with in one day you were attacking me on Facebook and calling me a Jezebel...wow..nice Christian.

• Ba
      9th of Nov, 2016

This is so true. This woman is of the devil for sure. It is satan himself influencing to attack brother Lawrence who is a true man of God. We know she is of satan for so many reasons of her fruit.

9th of Nov, 2016

I have the emails if LJ would like to see them. This board is for business's and people who have had bad experiences in buying and selling. it is not to be used for vindictive people who have nothing better to do than promote there un-forgiveness. I have a great idea if you both claim to be Christians why do you not forgive me?

And Missy Joe Allen..why did you take money from me ( cost me 75 dollars to send you 50 American) if I am such an evil bad person. Maybe you should give me that money back. Did you ever think that I might have had to do with out so I could help you? you took the money I sent and with in one day you were attacking me on Facebook and calling me a Jezebel...wow..nice Christian. Why are you both again pretending you are other people with fake profiles? LJ you could have stopped all of this by just apologizing..the one condition was that you not attack me. What did you do you attacked me all over Missy Joe Allens Facebook page...the blog is not just about you it is about Apostasy. Something you do Lawrence Jordan Stefanski by how much you try to hide your behavior. How many times have you attacked people on Facebook and got into divisions and disputes with them? how many people have you fought with LJ? Bishop James? that is you LJ and Missy Joe I was the one who blocked you..because I have never in my life had some one be as cruel as what you were to me...you act like white trash...so believe me I have no desire to be involved or around any of you..

10th of Nov, 2016

Crin you say "I am not in ministry and I do not ask for money from people. Where as you both do."

It does not matter if you claim to be "in ministry" or not. You are lying about people and being called out for it. This is your fault and not Lawrence's or Missy's. They weren't even the person who started this post. Seems like some lady who was upset with you made this post and she is telling on your for your slander.

Crin, isn't it time for you to get your own life right and leave all these other people alone?

You aren't the victim, you are the one who started all this.

10th of Nov, 2016

I agree with this and believe Crin Grieves needs to get off her computer and get before God.

she is a mess. I have seen this lady sow so much discord among God's people and she is under judgment from Him.

this is not good Crin Greives.

13th of Nov, 2016
    Best Best Advice +5 Votes

Crin Greive has long established herself as a great deceiver and sower of discord among God's people.
    It's sad but she keeps on doing it. My husband and I have seen her in action for a very long time now and we also pray she will truly repent before it's too late.

24th of Feb, 2017

Dear Missy Joe Allen and Lawrence Jordan,
    It is amazing how you prove everything that is said about you by how you both bully people.
    I do not know anyone named Jeff and the fact that you provide that as evidence with no proof shows you both are just vindictive, spiteful people. Isaiah 54:17King James Version (KJV)
    17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.
    If you are going to make accusations you need to provide evidence. You both need to stop fabricating stories and provide solid evidence.Other wise it just proves everything said about you is the truth. You are both Bullies. And the fact you do it here and all over the media just shows why so many people hate Christians. I mean seriously Larry Jordan who do you represent Jesus or yourself? is this the way a real man of God is to treat others? where is the humbleness and love? where is the forgiveness? all that you do by opening your mouth is prove you are a lying bully who picks on people weaker than himself so he can be a man.

25th of Feb, 2017

Dear Missy Joe I have no idea what you are talking about. I was your friend and loved you. Than you started attacking me after I gave you money. I backed off of you because you were saying crazy things. Larry Jordan has had problems with a lot of people, here is where he was in trouble with the police in Strawberry Arizona https://watchingthewatchmenonthewall.wordpress.com/2014/04/22/will-the-real-larry-jordan-please-stand-up/
    You yourself had problems with him. You were the one that started this whole thing with the Complaints board. Name calling and also attacking than you turn around and blame me. By the way Missy Joe Allen aka Janice Sanchez I have a boyfriend and lots of male friends so you can stop lying about that also. I would not be in the business I am in if I could not get along with men. You both say and do very anti Christ things. Do you like how it feels? since you kept it going and you started it? You were the one who posted this Complaints board which is meant for business complaints not personal vendettas. If you don't want people to respond angrily to you than why do you not practice what you preach. Where is your forgiveness Missy Joe. Jesus said to forgive 77 by 7 times. He did not say to call others Jezebels and Witches but Larry Jordan does. Larry Jordan admitted to the Sheriff he does this. Look at the link I just posted. Why are you being so influenced by him? can you not think for yourself? I think you need to step off the Larry Jordan band wagon. I will take everything down when you stop.

26th of Feb, 2017

Oh My Goodness Missy Joe!!! I had no idea you were going through all this!! Possession of drugs?? Now we know why we were supposed to pray for you! Has this been an ongoing thing with you?? Jesus Christ can set you free you know! You do not have to be a drug addict nor a dealer! I used to and the Lord set me free in 1985!! Just repent, and serve the time this time, but while in Jail, dry out and allow Him to deliver you. We will be praying!**

Lord Jesus, We ask that you would set Missy Joe free from drugs and dealing and possession! That you would finally bring her to the end of herself, that she would open up and confess her sins, so that she would be set free indeed. Now Crin and I know why you had us [raying for her, and we will continue to do so till she is set free! And we forgive her for the posts shes made about us, with LJ. Drugs do that to people so we ask for his deliverance too! In Jesus Name we pray!

28th of Feb, 2017

Umm it is against the law to publish private emails
    you are just making more trouble for yourself...wow Larry Jordan you just prove over and over how little you care about any body but yourself...

• Mr
      28th of Feb, 2017

Mr. Jordan,

I see you have a new companion to cling to for backup, and support. However she seems to be in tad more of a mess than you, good luck with that, and yes, I said good luck. There is no blessing or approval coming from any honorable and righteous source whatsoever. You are not a part of the body of Jesus Christ. You are a judas, and now your new companion seems to fit perfectly in your satanic world. Judas and the Jezebel will be playing huge roles in the end times…..I know you crave attention, well judas had his fifteen minutes of fame, and yours is ticking downward, not much time left Mr. Jordan.

Mrs. D Clark

• Mr
      2nd of Mar, 2017

Mr. Jordan one of the most significant notations of this tragedy that you have created all by your lonesome is your constant need to run to the secular sources for help (Worldly law enforcement and unbelievers in communities). You know why that is? Hint, hint, you are not a part of the kingdom of god.

Police/sheriffs/fbi/state troopers/canadian police/n. Y. Police/california police/gila county sheriffs…….. Why ??? For the very obvious reason, you cannot go to “god”— for the truth is, he is not your father.

You see mr. Jordan you have been, and always will be, a very useful tool for the devil, god selected you for this purpose. You were pre-ordained from the foundations of the earth to do the devils work. They are vessels of honor and there are vessels of dishonor. Nevertheless the foundation of god standeth sure, having this seal, the lord knoweth them that are his.

Mr. Jordan this is a list of christians in this tragedy that of all have tried so many times to get you to repent, and confess, and ask for forgiveness for all of your trouble-making and lying. But you see you are not a part of the body of jesus christ so why would you listen to the saints. Your world is secular.

These christians would be your judges you would stand before “if” they were your brothers and sisters, but they’re not. Again your world is secular.

In the witnesses of two or three let a thing be established.

Mr. & mrs. Pastor clark — mr. & mrs. Hagemann and sons– miss crin - miss barbara— mr. Mark – mr. Larry – mr. Manny – mr. Jose – mr. Scott – mr. Steve – mr. Ben – miss dee – mr. & mrs. Watson – miss crystal – mr. Steve—mr. & mrs. Pastor lake—pastor mr. Carl waide - - miss carol—mr. & mrs. Pastor leal—mr. Casey—miss shelley—miss rose—mr. Dave—miss lisa—mr. Rory—mr. Thomas—mr. Burnett—miss heiden—mr. Morovan—mr. & mrs. Reiner

All the churches we’ve heard negative reports about you mr. Jordan in—arizona - oregon-calif arkansas-nebraska-indiana-missouri.

• La
      3rd of Mar, 2017

* ( (This is how stupid crin caroline grieve is, just writes slander fat lies everyday stuff with proof proven lies and the dog ugly child keeps lying and lying for the devils she defends, she wrote this slander jezebel attack on me today, ( (What a witch) ) ) - >

Mar
    The man who called wolf
    Image result for free pictures the boy who called wolf

Once apon a time,

Their was a man who had a radio ministry where he believed he was chosen by god to rebuke others in the body of christ.

It was alright for him to call others names. It was alright for him to go all over facebook and lie and call people witches and jezebels.

It was alright for him to give death threats and lie and bully.

He would make up stuff about what he saw as false ministries. And if he did not like you accuse you also of being an evil wolf.

He would make up stories about how you were nar or involved with false ministries.

He never provided proof.

He expected you to believe because he had the title of being "a watchmen on the wall" that was good enough.

He would make up stories about how evil people were. That man is a wolf. That woman is a wolf.

Even accusing innocent people of being pedophiles by putting up a face book page as a man called ray pet toddler.

He than phoned the fbi and reported them all.

He would lie and say you sexually molested your daughter.

Who cares if she died in a drunk driving accident. The only thing that matters is that he said it.

Who cares about the truth!

I know kids he is really mean and he made this poor family cry.

Or he would lie and say they were attacking him for being homo sexual.

Or making up memes and saying they were from the people who he thought were evil wolves.

Posting pictures all over facebook and the internet.

He stooped at nothing to prove that all of the lies he said were true.

Yes kids he even broke the law all to make his point about how you were a wolf in his eyes.

He than would post you tubes and also blogs about how evil the wolves were.

Than he would lie and say "the wolves are doing it to me"

Now kids he really doesn't sound very nice does he.

He had no manners at all.

He would than sit down and post memes about how he was being attacked.

Wolf, wolf, i am being attacked by a group of wolfs.

A group of wolves attacked me.

I am phoning the police because the wolves are attacking me.

Nothing about his part in anything. Or how he starts things. Or how he kept it going.

No, he is a man of god ordained to take on how evil everyone is.

Do not look at what i have done just look at how i have proof they are wolves.

I will make up proof that they are wolves.

See they are a pak of wolves.

I know kids if he was in school he would have been sent to the principals office. He was such a trouble maker.

Soon all of the people listening to him were getting sick and tired, of him calling wolf all the time.

But don't you know i have a pak of wolves attacking me he exclaimed

Over

And over

And over again.

After a while it became so much about the wolves that people were not interested any more in anything he had to say.

The started murmuring about him.

"that man only talks about himself and how he is getting attacked with wolves.

"he does not talk about anything christian, or about anything to do with god. " they said

"all that man does is talk about himself and how wolves are attacking him. "

He was the man who cried wolf.

The butt of many jokes.

No one took him seriously anymore.

The moral of the story is kids.

Do not cry wolf unless it is real. After a while people just get sick and tired of the same old story.

There is no way that a human can grow fangs and grow teeth that can go across a country and hurt people.

The man who calls wolf is many miles away from the so called other wolves.

The so called wolves are not a physical threat in any way.

And if you are going to call wolf, do not be doing the same thing you are accusing the wolves of.

Yes kids it is to bad he didn't get a good spanking for all his bad behavior.

Here are some amusing other morals you can learn from this story.

It's best just to be truthful and not try to impress your friends with crazy stories or they may not believe you next time!

Sometimes when we get bored we find ourselves getting into trouble and that's exactly what

Happened to this guy! It is best to get a life.

One day it well could happen that you will meet a real wolf and no one will believe you.

You will have such a bad reputation that everyone will say

"oh don't listen to him he is the man who cried wolf. "

• La
      3rd of Mar, 2017

Crin grieve, your last update post above in screenshot you sicko witch you stupid head up your rear fool you are the one attacking me you dummy accusing me of homosexual sin you are the criminal you stupid mental case freak, its all over your blogs and these website you attack people you are attacking missy joe here you witch lying fat ugly dog get the truth right diummy you are crazy and demon possessed, wait til the close people expose documents on patrcia and i get the police reports you witches are going down you demon pigs swines, crin you are a piece of garbage for a human, i bet you have no friends only wolves you pak with that get off on your evil coward slander you are going to hell for, you are >>not

3rd of Mar, 2017

Hubby said: "Sounds like a rant from an angry Middle Schooler LOL"

BTW Please check text spelling before submitting a comment