Cricut

Posted: Aug 31, 2015 by

Cricut Expression

Cricut Provo Craft, United States
I have an Expression machine that is out of warranty and the feeding mechanism will not work. After many hours of frustrating communications with the on line Cricut rep who was telling me do try any number of things like download new firmware, which of course would not help with this issue, I attempted to contact Provo Craft the manufacturer of Cricut machines. Both Cricut and Provo Craft have unacceptable wait times...Cricut I waited 30 minutes then 25 minutes only to be told my only option was to purchase a new machine. When attempting to call Provo Craft my wait time was 45 minutes while listening to their message "we care about your call and "if you want to leave a message press 1 which I finally did only to receive a busy signal and a disconnect. I am not a happy customer for sure. The solution to the problem is a lug belt and I have spent two days trying to locate one. Surely Cricut could tell me where to purchase this item and more importantly what do they do with all the machines returned to them? Where are all those parts? I too have thousands of dollars invested in Cricut products and all I can tell everyone is "Buyer Beware".
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree