Cricket Wireless — tech support and customer service
I have an iphone6 that was purchased in Japan. When I returned to the U.S. I looked for a carrier and chose Cricket. After a month I found the coverage area not very good for me so I decided to transfer to another carrier. My new carrier contacted Cricket to port the number over. After porting and installing the the sim card it did not work, the phone was locked. The new carrier referred me to Apple to determine who had locked the phone. Apple declared the problem was 100% Cricket. After contacting Cricket again I was told that the only company that could unlock the phone was AT&T, I asked for a phone number and they said, "we don't have it, you can Google it." I did contact AT&T who confirmed the issue was with Cricket and not AT&T. Contacting Cricket AGAIN I was told "the only way to unlock the phone is to contact a AT&T Compliance Center", I asked for a location, they said we can't help you Google it." Google directed me to ONE complaince center 325 miles away from where I live. My only alternative to have this phone working is to remain with Cricket. What terrible tech support and non existent customer service. I pity anyone who has this service.
More Cricket Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Cricket Wireless - I will fight this to the end! 
- Cricket Broadband Wireless - service refund ignored/delayed 
- Cricket Wireless - ported phone number 
- Cricket Wireless - customer service sucks! 
- Cricket Cell Phone - phone replacement problem 
- Cricket Wireless - overcharge 
- Cricket Wireless - there are multiple issues here, a few things with my service and a horrible phone clerk.
- Cricket Wireless - lack of phone service
- Cricket Wireless - poor customer service and they lied about the payment plan they allow you'
- Cricket Wireless - zte monthly phone bill