Cricket Wireless / poor customer service and rude treatment

United States, Arizona, Surprise Review updated:
Phone: 814-460-8300
i am writing because i would like someone from your corporate office to call me in regards to the way your customer service reps and supervisors treat people on the telephone, this is not very professional no customer service like.

i was treated very rudely and spoken to like i'm a piece of garbage and I don't deserve to be treated like that since i pay for my sons phone bill and have used your service for almost a year now.

i want to see what can be done in regards to this matter and would like to hear from someone as soon as possible.

ms. kathy lane

N  20th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Loretta # 2141 treated me very rude also at customer service I wanted to cancel the service right then and there.
A  15th of Jan, 2010 by
Cricket sent my daughter a busted phone then charged me double to activate it after she waited two weeks to get her other phone oh and by the way...the automated phone system is a piece of crap it just rotates you back to the start over and over again saying thier reps are busy there no holding probably because no one would ever get through because the company has so many compliants
A  23rd of Feb, 2010 by
I went online and tried to buy 2 phones but first...I had questions. The online agent, Gary, would not answer my questions, he just wanted to sell me phones! I did not buy them. I then called and was treated nice but not told the whole truth! The phones that they said would be $35.00 each were actually $59.99 each! When I activated one it gave me a phone number that was not even in the same state and I am! The second one said I needed to go to a store to activate it! That is a 30+ min drive!

I then called customer service and after waiting for over 20 min to talk to someone, the agent said he could change my phone number. He put me on hold and after waiting for 15 more min he hung up on me and did not change the number!

I called back and voiced my complaint and was treated like garbage! I said I did NOT want the phones or cricket service because if it was this bad in the first hr then I had no confidence that it would improve in the future and I don't need the stress. I asked several times to speak with a supervisor and the agent kept trying to talk my into keeping the service! When I refused and said I wanted to speak with a supervisor she hung up on me! I called again and the next agent was just a rude and told me to go on the Oprah show with my complaints and HUNG UP on me AGAIN!

A  20th of Dec, 2010 by
If you think you were treated poorly over the phone let me assure you that the rudeness is heightened dramattically when you visit these jerks at one of their stores.The treatment I received from the csr and the manager was totally disrespectful.The csr actually laughed at me as if to say "We Gotcha now what you gonna do about it"I asked him if this was the manner he treated all his customers that had issues with their service and he just continued to smile.He could care less about my situation and made absolutely no effort to resolve the problem.After a few minutes of back and forth bantering with Mr Smiley the equally stupid and callous manager makes her appearance.She said " YOU AINT GONNA DISRESPEC MY PEOPLES SO YOU GONNA HAVE TO LEAVE NOW" I could'nt believe how these [censor]s escalated this situation to the point where the so called manager is telling me to leave or she is calling the police.I asked why and got the same response about " DISRESPEC".At this point just wanting to get my phone and my phone issue solved I put my tail between my legs, so to speak and apologized and asked (not yelled) if we could start over.She would'nt speak with me in the store but offered to go outside where there were "no cameras" and I assume audio devices recording the activity within the store.I agreed and went outside the front of the store where this no class, business woman imposter laid into me, telling me ""I got my nerve to threaten calling her boss so that she would lose her job"(the reality was I wanted to ep;;ain to her boss that my situation was not being handled by these rude &incompetent, so called employees).
N  12th of Sep, 2011 by
i have also called and gotten yelled at and talked to very rudely by cricket customer serivce reps. a few times they have tried to fight with me about something they charged me for that i dont even have.

Cricket Wireless Logo Cricket Wireless