Cricket Wireless / rebate scam
I needed a new phone and had been with cricket for 3 years..A rebate for $100.00 was offered if I purchased the new phone for $199.00 plus tax..the rebate would take 45 days to be sent to me..In order to take advantage of the rebate i was told I would have to change my number otherwise I would have to pay full price of $259...i agreed.This was april 2, 2010...I was then given the rebate form and noticed the rebate was only good until march 31, 2010...I was told the new rebate forms for april were not in and that i was to fill the form out..send it and I would receive my rebate...a couple weeks later I got a letter from the rebate office stating the rebate was declined because the phone was bought outside the rebate date!! I went to the store and complaine..they said they would call me the next day...no call..I went on the following day and was told my paperwork was forwarded to the rebate office and i should receive it within 2-3 weeks..I called the rebate office and they told me i was being lied to at the cricket store...I am FILING A LAWSUIT against cricket for FRAUDULANT BUSINESS PRACTICES, SCAMMING AND MISLEADIND CUSTOMERS...If anyone has been scammed and would like to join me in this lawsuit please contact me..I WILL BE CONTACTING THE MEDIA and will EXPOSE this COMPANY for thier FRAUDULANT BUSINESS PRACTICES...ANY ATTORNIES ARE WELCOME TO CONTACT ME TO HELP ME RESOLVE THIS MATTER AND GET JUSTICE TO THOSE OF US WHO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY CRICKET WIRELESS!!!
More Cricket Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Cricket Wireless - I will fight this to the end! 
- Cricket Broadband Wireless - service refund ignored/delayed 
- Cricket Wireless - ported phone number 
- Cricket Wireless - customer service sucks! 
- Cricket Cell Phone - phone replacement problem 
- Cricket Wireless - overcharge 
- Cricket Wireless - there are multiple issues here, a few things with my service and a horrible phone clerk.
- Cricket Wireless - lack of phone service
- Cricket Wireless - poor customer service and they lied about the payment plan they allow you'
- Cricket Wireless - zte monthly phone bill