Cricket Wireless / poor service, misrepresentation and fraud
I bought a kyocera candid ii camera phone from cricket wireless. Last year (About 10 months ago). My phone plan includes unlimited text/pix messages. About 3 months ago I started not being able to send picture messages. I tried several times to get help calling customer service and just kept going from #2 prompt to #3 prompt back and forth until I finally gave up. When I went to the store to pay bill the guy at the store didn't want to help with it, said I could send my phone in for repair. The other day I sent a message on line to cricket about the problem my response was "in order to use cricketã�â® service, you must have a cricketã�â® phone due to software differences and internal locks placed on the phone from the manufacture to prevent use on another network. Also even with a flashed handset features such as picture messaging, roaming, web access and other features are not guaranteed to work. Additionally cricket uses cdma technology and phones that use gsm "sim card" technology will not work on our network. " I did by my phone from cricket and if they are going to change the technology how can they do that and not notify you. How can they charge you for it? As far as I am concerned they are stealing from me and should be arrested. Why can't these business be held accountable and charge with fraud and stealing?
More Cricket Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Cricket Wireless - I will fight this to the end! 
- Cricket Broadband Wireless - service refund ignored/delayed 
- Cricket Wireless - ported phone number 
- Cricket Wireless - customer service sucks! 
- Cricket Cell Phone - phone replacement problem 
- Cricket Wireless - lg harmony
- Cricket Wireless - rude employee on phone, wouldn't provide good service
- Cricket Wireless - galaxy amp prime 2
- Cricket Wireless - 7 day return policy
- Cricket Wireless - advertising scam?