Cricket Wireless / cell phone service

1 Tampa, FL, United States

I am extremely unsatisfied with my service I have been provided. I specifically explained all my issues to John the manager at the Cricket store on waters and Armenia avenue in Tampa, FL. The service is no good which according to customer service is because the closest cell tower is over 2 miles away. The day I activated the family plan I told John about the cell plans we had and how long we had been with the companies and what can we expect from bringing our cell phones over from other companies. He stated everything will be fine. One of our metro pcs phones would not accept your sims card. John stated we simply had to call Metro to unlock no problem. When I called Metro they stated no they would not meaning I now have to buy a phone from Cricket. I was willing to endure the costs of the set back but I had to wait until that Friday when I got paid. I went in and spoke to John again and advised the device I had did not work with his sims card and I understand mistakes happen but I would like the cost of the phone for bringing your phone number with you since I brought my number to Cricket and he stated no he could only give me upgrade price and this made me so angry but what can I Do? I have no choice so I buy some cheap cricket phone at upgrade price. He then goes to tell me I have to repay for a new sims card and activation of sims. I told him I just wanted the phone that I already had a sims card I paid for and ill put it in the new phone myself. He said he couldn't do that. This pissed me off beyond belief. I just spent $200 4 days prior on sims cards and activation where he assured me twice in one day that my phone would work. So now I have this Cricket phone with no service and ADS THAT POP UP EVERY HALF HOUR!!! unwanted ads. I am so unsatisfied with cricket and would never recommend to anyone I know. I would like full reimbursement for everything on my acct. Prorated service reimbursement is acceptable so I can take my business to a more competent company. The date this incident occurred was 11/12/2018 and the Cricket phone was purchased on 11/16/2018. I attempted to get my acct number but my phone will not process the app. The app keeps stopping. The phone number on the acct is [protected] and it has 3 lines on the plan. I want and require full reimbursement of all monies paid.

After continued attempts to retrieve account number I can not access the app to retrieve account number. Maybe you will be able to pull it up since I cant.

Mi