Cricket Utstarcom Cellphone / paying for a cricket to look at the phon which has insurance

1 NY, United States Review updated:

i contacted cricket about getting my cellphone looked at cause the cell phone freezes and a few other problems and they told me it would cost me $45 dollars just to get it looked at they are ripping me off and they are all mindless twits

Comments

18th of Aug, 2009

what do we do about it? Do you realize that if they smash just 100, 000 for $1.00 that's $100, 000 bucks for free and they can't get the service right??? What do we do. we must do something to get them to see they can be better than they are and still make money OR another company is going to come along and take their market share.

Th
  23rd of Nov, 2009

Where to file complaints against this "company"
FBI.gov
finra.org (as LEAP Communications)
Your state's Consumer Protection Department/Agency AND the California Department of Consumer affairs
FCC (if they have no FCC license they can not continue thier abuses
Federal Trade Commission - 1877-382-4357
Department of Labor - (must have something to hide if they are trying to get me fired from this agency (which bahahah I don't work at) for making a comment on the President of LEAP Communication that theyare a Federal Contractor and maybe in need of a DOL Compliance review)
The LEAP President's office number is 858-882-6304 (they only call you back to threaten you)
File a police report if your issue involes illegal and fraudulent charges
I liked googleing the Board of Directors and telling them about the ways in which this company stole from me.

Pi
  8th of Dec, 2009

Im having the same freezing problem and they told me they couldn't do anything about it. just like that and nothing more! Cricket is a ripoff!! I'm going to their store and telling them I'm switching to Sprint A.S.A.P unless they fix my phone.