Cricket Samsung Spex / exchange and comuster treatment

United States Review updated:
I went to my local cricket store with the intent of purchasing the special advertised in my local home town paper. Upon my arrival I quickly was swindled out of over $300.00 for a phone I did not wan, t don't like, and have since seen for sale at other stores for $9.99. That was my mistake or maybe because I am a women he thought I would not realize what was taking place very quickly in front of me. I know for allowing the sales associate to pull a fast one on me and wheel and deal me it was my bad. However, I quickly saw the errors of my way and went back to the store to "exchange" the bargain phone I couldn't do without. To only be ridiculed, spoken to as if I was a child and told in no uncertain terms that I had no chance of exchanging any thing there, and that there was not a supervisor to speak to about my complaints, and that I should "take my best shot" at getting my phone exchanged for the one I had set out to get in the first place. I have not yet returned to the store however me and my attorney have made a date to visit them together. I am a dead shot every time I go out to the range, maybe he should not have misjudged this helpless woman so quickly?

Comments

Su
  26th of Feb, 2010
helpless please get over yourself .clearly you have some mental issues.nobody forced you to buy something.

Cricket Wireless Logo Cricket Wireless