Cricket Samsung Spex / exchange and comuster treatment

I went to my local cricket store with the intent of purchasing the special advertised in my local home town paper. Upon my arrival I quickly was swindled out of over $300.00 for a phone I did not wan, t don't like, and have since seen for sale at other stores for $9.99. That was my mistake or maybe because I am a women he thought I would not realize what was taking place very quickly in front of me. I know for allowing the sales associate to pull a fast one on me and wheel and deal me it was my bad. However, I quickly saw the errors of my way and went back to the store to "exchange" the bargain phone I couldn't do without. To only be ridiculed, spoken to as if I was a child and told in no uncertain terms that I had no chance of exchanging any thing there, and that there was not a supervisor to speak to about my complaints, and that I should "take my best shot" at getting my phone exchanged for the one I had set out to get in the first place. I have not yet returned to the store however me and my attorney have made a date to visit them together. I am a dead shot every time I go out to the range, maybe he should not have misjudged this helpless woman so quickly?

Comments

• Su
      26th of Feb, 2010

helpless please get over yourself .clearly you have some mental issues.nobody forced you to buy something.