Cricket / paid for service and did not get it

1 Ft PierceFl, United States Review updated:

Paid for service and did not get to use it. Paid $97.00 for may service, two lines. Lost one phone. Called phone service company to let them know. Was told that I could cut the off lost line. The next day they cut both lines off. Call the company, to let them know that the they had cut service. To the line that we had ask to stay on. We were told then, that both lines were cut off. We ask what happen to the $97.00. They said we had to pay more money to cut the one line on. So I am out of $97.00 for may or any service. No service that was paid for.

Ca
May 5, 2015

Comments

• Un
      16th of Sep, 2007
    Cricket - Toy phones, no service
    Cricket

Cricket is the worst phone company in the world. Their phones DO NOT work. You can't get service, that's why it is unlimited. I live in KC, not in no man's land and this phone company does not have service. How many bars? One is a miracle. If you go outside a metro area by 10 miles, goodbye service... Don't waste your money!!!

Very poor service!

• Pa
      7th of Jul, 2008
    Cricket - Terrible customer service
    Phoenix
    Arizona
    www.cricket.com

Just took 90 minutes to cancel my Cricket phone account. Their system disconnected me twice. Each time had to call back in and wait 20 minutes to get a live person. This is the worst experience I've ever had with a customer service department!

• Fr
      12th of Jul, 2008

Maybe if she hadn't ripped off Verizon, she couold get service through them!!

• Da
      4th of Aug, 2008
    Cricket - Horri ble service!
    San Diego
    California

I`m trying to cancel my phone the last two weeks and the costumer service just doesn`t work. it is so bad! The cell is horrible the service was horrible But one suggestion for all of us: We must go to better business bureau and fil a form of complain agaist them.

• Un
      19th of Aug, 2008

I have no idea what you are talking about in regard to Verizon. I have never had phone service with them. Very strange response?!

• Ju
      24th of Nov, 2008

they have overcharged me 2 times once saying that a 80.00 payment was returned frm my bank when the payment was a cash payment.. the 2nd payment was a 50.00 payment for which I took my reciepts and bank statement neither problem was resolved. the people who work foir cricket are a huge joke!!! I can't believe those ###s actually get a pay check unless they are paid to act stupid and steal from customers. I had made a bridge payment(because they never refunded me the last payment they LOST!!! now I can't get to anyone to actually m, ake the payment which will cost me another 15 dollars... Cricket and their SORRY staff can take these phones and SHOVE them!!! I will make a complaint to the BBB. Cant believe they have actually stayed in business this long.

• Ti
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I wish the authorities would do something about these "people". I've had constant billing errors, overcharges, experienced dismissive and rude responses from customer service on the phone and online. My service is constantly suspended. When restored, I'm charged again for their error. I've resorted to registering a formal complaint with the FCC but doubt they'll do much. Is there no consequence for their practices?

• Je
      19th of Dec, 2008
    Cricket - took two month payment from my card
    cricket communication
    Tarentum
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 724-351-0923
    jenniferupdegraff@gmail.com

My name is jennifer updegraff, I paid my bill wednesday for $101.00 and my bill was only $88.OO and they took 204.00 off of my card. I ask for the extra money they took and still have not gotten it yet so please help me that was my kids christmas money. thanks! jennifer

• Do
      19th of Mar, 2009
    Cricket - Pooooorrrrr Service
    Milwaukee
    Wisconsin

I agree with everyone, I have 4 lines and I plan to cut them off at the end of the month. My calls are dropped continuously, customer service is extremely terrible and if you are 1 day late paying your bill (out of town or the country in my case), they will disconnect your freaking phones, OH MY GOD! GOODBYE CRICKET!

• Il
      16th of Jun, 2009
    Cricket - Annoying commercials
    Cricket wireless
    Texas

Irritatin commercials. I have to mute the television every time I hear one come on. They have taken a great old song and totally run it into the ground.

• Gi
      17th of Jun, 2009
    Cricket - bill
    cricket
    778 adams
    ut77

I have been a CUSTOMER FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS FOR THE MOST PART OK GOOD BUT WHEN I TALK TO ONE REP. AND HE TELLS ME HE CAN HELP ME I BELIEVE HIM WELL MY BILL WENT FROM $170 TO $239 FOR THREE FHONES I THINK THERE IS A PROBLEM .

• Sm
      19th of Jun, 2009

Yes, I could not agree more. That overacting, overly-affected little blonde girl needs to go away. What a nightmare she is. And that girl who dances on the dinner table - what is up with that?

• Gr
      3rd of Jul, 2009

I GOT A BOARDBAND MODEM YESTERDAY 7/2/09 THE PERSON AT THE STORE TOLD ME I HAD 1 DAY TO GET ALL MY MONEY BACK I PAID $99.00 AFTER 2 DAY'S I WOULD LOSE $25.00 AFTER 3 DAY'S I'M STUCK IT THAT'S FINE I TAKE IT HOME HOOK IT UP IT SUCK'S SO I TAKE IT BACK TODAY 7/3/09 AND THEY TELL ME I CAN ONLY GIVE YOU $53.00 OUT OF $99.00 THEN THEY SAY THE ONLY WAY I COULD HAVE GOT ALL MY MONEY BACK IF I CAME BACK THE SAME DAY I BOUGHT IT I LEFT THE STORE 4:04 AND THEY CLOSE AT 5:00 SO BY WAITING TILL THE STORE OPEN THE NEXT DAY I LOSE $25.00 SO I'M NOT PETTY I SAY OK THEN THEY SAY I'LL GIVE YOU THE PRICE OF THE MODEM CASH AND THE REST WILL GO TO MY BILL THAT'S BS I PAID CASH MONEY YESTERDAY ONLY TO FIND OUT I WOULD GET ROBBED OUT OF $25.00 THEN THEY GONE TELL ME HOW YOU GONE REFUND MY MONEY HELL NO I WANT MY MONEY THE SAME WAY I GAVE IT THAT FAIR OR TELL ALL INFO

• Pe
      18th of Jul, 2009

My Cricket cell phone was stolen in a resturant in Portland, Oregon on 5/7/2009. I called Cricket to notify them of my stolen phone. I spoke with Ann from Cricket and she was very nice and helpful. She transferred me to Best Signal Insurance to receive my Claim Number. I spoke with Sharon from Best Signal. She was rude and accused me of making a claim last year which was not true. Very sarcastic not helpful at all. I do not feel confortable with doing business with Cricket any longer. I have paid my bill on time and also have paid $5.00 per month for almost a year for lost/stolen phone. Also, was informed that I have a $50 deductable to pay for new phone. I am not happy and feel I have been cheated.

• Dl
      18th of Jul, 2009

I understand the person was but if there is a deductble then there is. Did you read the terms of the contract?

• Th
      23rd of Nov, 2009

Where to file complaints against this "company"
    FBI.gov
    finra.org (as LEAP Communications)
    Your state's Consumer Protection Department/Agency AND the California Department of Consumer affairs
    FCC (if they have no FCC license they can not continue thier abuses
    Federal Trade Commission - 1877-382-4357
    Department of Labor - (must have something to hide if they are trying to get me fired from this agency (which bahahah I don't work at) for making a comment on the President of LEAP Communication that theyare a Federal Contractor and maybe in need of a DOL Compliance review)
    The LEAP President's office number is 858-882-6304 (they only call you back to threaten you)
    File a police report if your issue involes illegal and fraudulent charges
    I liked googleing the Board of Directors and telling them about the ways in which this company stole from me.

• El
      1st of Dec, 2009
    Cricket - this company nedds an investigation

I really think if is someone out there who care, to perform an investigation over this company ( money laundry) they really dont have a clue of running this kind of bussiness. thank you.

• Br
      8th of Mar, 2010
    Cricket - broken phone
    Louisville
    Kentucky
    Phone: 5027720324

My phone has not work properly for a couple of months. Every time I take my phone to be looked at the representative says their nothing wrong with my phone. i am so frustated, I left my phone with them and walked out. I regret ever doing business. Learn a lesson from me. DON'T TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO CRICKET!!!

• El
      25th of Mar, 2010
    Cricket - Rebate money
    Trenton
    New Jersey

On Jan 11, 2009 I purchased a broadband wireless service from you company, with a mail in rebate of $50.00.
    Since then I have waited, can wait no longer to get my money, I do needmy money.

The fact exist that when we old you even for less than an hour, you cut our services out, therefold, I ask that you do everything within your power to sent me my money.

Thanks for your understanding.

• Go
      9th of Jul, 2010
    Cricket - NO REBATE
    CRICKET
    3065 LOST CREEK RD
    Robstown
    Texas

I DONT KNOW WHY THEY PROMISE REBATES AND THEY DONT COME THROUGH WITH IT, THIS IS [censored]ING ###. THEY'RE GOING TO END UP WITH NO CUSTOMERS IF THEY KEEP SCAMMING PEOPLE.- UNSATISFYIED CUSTOMER