Cricket Cell Phone / misrepresentation of facts

MO, United States Review updated:
What a nightmare dealing with cricket customer service. After being hung up on 3 times, I finally reached a supervisor who had no authority. Cell phone will not originate text messaging, the phone can only respond to texts received. Criket answer, sorry about that can't help you over the phone, take it in to the cricket store. Take to the cricket store, sorry, looks like your phone has a lock of some kind on it. Can't help you! Billing date incorrect. Sorry, we can't help with that. I am just frustrated with the whole cricket system. It is one of the most poorly run companies I have encountered yet. I am very dissapointed in them as a company. Of course, this problem is on my daughters phone. She has issues with huge phone bills and she thought that she would have control over phone bill with criket. My cell phone is through at&t. Thank god for reliable cell phone service.

Comments

Cj
  27th of Oct, 2008
CRICKET SUCKS. I SHOULD KNOW I SELL THE PHONES. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS BECAUSE IT IS BASED IN INDIA. ANYONE WANTING TO TALK TO A REAL PERSON CALL THIS WITCH AND GIVE IT TO HER
858-882-6000

Linda Wokoun
Senior Vice President
Ta
  1st of Nov, 2008
I was on the phone with Customer Service and was very disappointed how I was treated by the female I talked to last. When I called I talked to a man who I couldn't understand because the connection was bad and only got half his words.
I have a problem: I explained to her that my payment will be mailed out on the 3rd or 4th of this month but my bill is due the 1st and I realize my payment is late. The man I talked to first explained to me that their was a Bridge plan and I was trying to get someone to explain that to me when I couldn't understand him. The lady I had talked to was very irritated by my problem and was showing me by her attitude that she was and short with me. My payment will be mailed and my account 42056527641.
Tammy S. Christensen
Bi
  7th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
AT&T also has bad service. In fact all of the cell phone companies have bad service and poorly trained personnel all the way to the top. Everything is a waiting game and shuffling the customer around. The Corporations have a monoply and the right people in their back pockets; so there is no one to call their hand on the bad service to the customer. Young people today have no idea what it was like in the 1950's thru mid 1970's when service was personal and the person serving you really cared.
What is so crazy, is the person serving you gets equally as mad when they go somewhere to get service. We have declined as a society to selfish people abusing one another.
Un
  31st of Jul, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I hate the customer service from cricket they cant even speak English correctly i had to speak to some indian guy that did know what i was saying and i ended up just hanging up on him they are useless people... and there phones sucks tooooo...im moving to t-mobile today bye cricket!!!
Ma
  3rd of Jan, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
desriee does not believ us that cricket sucks some [censor].
Ma
  3rd of Jan, 2011
veronica torrez with not stop singing gernade by bruno marz and it is annoying if u want to do something she goes to dore school chicago il

Cricket Wireless Logo Cricket Wireless