Cricket / scam and cheating

I was checking the $100 rebate fraud from another cricket customer. I totally agree. My dad is a customer of cricket. He originally bought two phones which he was going to receive $100 rebate from each phone making it a total of $200. He did everything he had to do and waited for the $200 check and never got it. He even called and they said they never received it. My dad re-send the copies and waited and once again never received anything. He called a couple of times and the same response that they never received anything. My dad was unhappy and realize that is pure business and cricket just lie. This happen more than a year ago. I just discover this website so I just wanted to let other know about our family experience with cricket. Don't trust rebates.

Va

Comments

• Ra
      28th of Jul, 2008

I have had cricket for quite some time now. I have had nothing but a list of problems out of them. Where i live they have horrible reception, their internet goes down constantly, I made a bridge pay to my account and they got no record of it and then billed me for it 2months later (and didnt record that either and billed me 3 more times for it, then when i called them to ask what was going on they said it was because i had a flex bucket account that made my phone bill go up. I never knew. They quit sendind me paper bills around this time mysteriously too. Hmmm... go figure. So i asked how much i had in my flex bucket account since i never knew i had one. They said 90 dollars! That was more than my phone bill was. I had my service shut off and was trying to make arrangements with them to turn it back on so i said just take that 90 dollars that i already paid on my flex bucket and use it to pay my 70 dollar phone bill. They said they couldnt do it and have now stolen the 90 dollars that i paid and said the only way i can have it back is to pay another 70 dollar phone bill. I never asked for the flex bucket and they stole that money. I even called the first time my bill went up and to ask why and they lied to me then and then switched it around later. Do not go with cricket. They are a scam and i promise you they will steal your money too!