Cricket Broadband Wireless / service refund ignored/delayed
First they said it was a "free" card with a months "free" service. It cost me $115 upfront just to sign up online. Then there was the shock of the debit on my bank account 5 days before it was due. That caused overdraft fees of over $100 by the time I figured it out. And the $55 rebate that was a the lure to join was rejected: they said they didnt get all the paperwork from me even though I KNOW I sent it in. I even waited the full 45 days before I dared cancell the account for the broadband so that I wouldnt disqualify myself. Then another shock: Cricket debited my account $40 a week after I cancelled the broadband account. Another $35 overdraft fee cause I trusted them to do their job!! Phone calls and emails dont work with them. Its a month later and I still havent heard from Cricket. I went into the local store and put in a "refund request" and got a receipt. The phone numbers all route me back to sales people or automated lines that refuse to let me speak to a person on the phone about this.
It has been a nightmare. I definitely recommend you avoid using Cricket for Broadband Wireless. Now I am in dread of another month's disaster of overdraft fees and debits from my bank account. If they do I will go see my bank and then get a lawyer.
DONT TRUST CRICKET.
Even though I have used their wireless phone service for years and rarely had problems with them in the past, I see nothing but trouble with their Broadband Wireless services.
And did I mention the dead zones in our calling area that prevented me from using the Broadband card with my notebook where I wanted to?
The reason I got the card was to go for coffee at Denny's in the middle of the night with my grown son or a friend. Dead Zone!!!
More Cricket Broadband Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Cricket Wireless - I will fight this to the end! 
- Cricket Wireless - ported phone number 
- Cricket Wireless - customer service sucks! 
- Cricket Cell Phone - phone replacement problem 
- Cricket Wireless - profoundly poor service! 
- Cricket Wireless - network unlock code
- Cricket Wireless - no service for 4 months but they still want me to pay $
- Cricket Wireless - phone service
- Cricket Wireless - payments and service
- Cricket Wireless - csr horrible and overcharged, cheated