Cricket Broadband Service / comcast's red headed stepchild

1 Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:

Hey you there - you, considering cricket because you're sick of comcast's b. s. and hate at&t?

Stop! beg comcast for mercy, brown-nose at&t, send your grandma's cookies to your current provider and don't you dare switch!!!

Painfully slow, no customer service, you will not see your modem rebate, you won't be able to watch any streaming videos or load basic emails.

So far, I can no longer use the following websites (they will not load) : yahoo mail, gmail, youtube, myspace, and any picture-heavy site.

And you know what?

I get no signal on my cricket phone downtown. down town chicago. seriously. wtmfh???

Ty

Comments

• Pa
      17th of Jan, 2010
    Cricket broadband service - DECEPTIVE REBATE ADVERTS

I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER OF CRICKET FOR 5 MONTHS USING THEIR BROADBAND AND PREPAID PHONE. I WAS TOLD MY REBATE HAD BEEN MAILED BUT I NEVER GOT IT. ANYTIME I CALLED I WAS TOLD I SHOULD WAIT FOR 30 MORE DAYS AND IF I DID NOT RECEIVED IT THEY WOULD SEND MY ANOTHER REBATE. ON THE 30TH DAY, MY I WAS TOLD BY THE SYSTEM THAT THEY HAD NO INFORMATION ON MY AS A CUSTOMER. I AM THINKING OF SWITCHING MY PHONE TO ANOTHER SERVICE PROVIDER IF I DONT RECEIVE MY REBATE. MY N0. IS 2027057555

• Jl
      19th of Nov, 2010
    Cricket broadband service - Refusal to refund
    Cricket Communications
    Littleton
    Colorado
    Phone: 3037907284

Canceled broadband service in 9/28/10, had already been billed for October via automatic payment from credit card. Was told I would receive a refund for October. Did not receive refund, email customer service no response. Called customer service (the ONLY way you can cancel your service) and was told that the service was NOT canceled on the 28th of September because I terminated the call too soon. Billed for 2 more months and they acknowledge the request to cancel in Sept but state no refund is due because the call terminated too early. Broadband service did not work in Orange County CA!! and spotty in many places I traveled. It's cheap but not worth the price!