CRH*PRICE SAVERS 866-2190082 UT / Who are these people????

I have been charged twice once in Feb (amount 10.85) and once in March (amount $11.30) of 2009. who are these people????? This was not authorized and I would like this money returned to my account along with any possible membership cancelled immediately.

Comments

• De
      13th of Mar, 2009

i've had this happen to me too in the uk and i rung my bank. they won't be able to tell you who this is only that its from a payment you made with your debit card. all you can do is complete a fraud claim form and cancel your card to stop them taking money from your account. good luck with it!

• Rh
      14th of Mar, 2009

Just received a unauthorized credit charge from these people also. Who are they? I will be calling them on Monday morning.

• Se
      30th of Mar, 2009

The same thing has happened to me. I ordered a trail of Acai berry and agreed to pay the postage. this was in November/december time. I then tried cancelling. In order for people in the UK to cancel, you need to telephone at midnight - their telephones only appear to be operated for 1 hour a day - there is a recorded message asking people to call after 6pm - this is USA time! Anyhow, I stayed up and telphoned. I was assured my order for Acai berries would be cancelled. this has happened, I don't get any more. However, they failed to tell me that I must also cancel the postage seperately. When I noticed that an amount in US dollars had cleared my account, I went along to my bank. They told me they were unable to stop the money leaving my account and could not tell me where it was going. I wonder why we employ these banks to look after out funds! The bank first of all advised me to change the card number. Then told that this would probably not work and that my current account would need to change also. Naturally the banks are now in the business of trying to sell new current accounts, with overdraft penalty clauses etc. I resisted that one. However, merely changing the bank card number has not worked - there was another withdrawal this month. By the way, the Acai berries were very expensive - you can now let it in the Uk in bottle form for £7.99. By the way, I noticed that there was no address on my original delivery.

• Pa
      17th of Apr, 2009

I called just called them. They cancelled my accout and refunded all the money they withdrew. It was very fast and easy. Make sure you ask for all charges to be refunded. 866-2190082