CRH Price Savers / Unauthorized Charges

1 NC, United States Review updated:

Unauthorized charges along with many others after ordering free trial of DRI -ACAI Diet pills. Credit Card had to be canceled to stop charges. Big Big Scam

Comments

• Be
      26th of Feb, 2009

I also ordered a free trial of the acai berry bills back in october 2008 and this is the 3rd charge (2/16/09) made to my credit card. I called and spoke to someone for a refund and told them this is the third time since I ordered and CANCELLED whatever they sign you up for without your permission. He assured me I am out of their database THIS TIME after I informed him that one more charge would result in me calling the police and anyone else I could think of to launch a full investigation. He seemed all to happy to very politely and quickly issue me a refund with a confirmation number. OF COURSE, I got refunds the other times also, but they still charged me again. Anyone who comes across this, please just go to your local GNC or other health or vitamin store to try these pills, this scam is not worth it. Two of the charges were under $10, so without me looking carefully at my statment, they would have gone un-noticed. Imagine how many thousands of people are being charged this small amount and don't know it!!! QUITE A MONEY MAKING SCAM!!!

• Jm
      11th of Mar, 2009

Agree totally - I cancelled in Dec 08, and they said they would refund my money - no refund received Bromalite and then this Celebrity Fit thing that you are totally unaware of is also billing my credit card $10 or $11. plus change each month. This is ridiculous. They often use Oprah Winfrey's name to entice people. Oprah should be stopping people from using her name to entice people into scams such as these. And when you try to cancel this Celebrity Fit - you can't get ahold of them - not by phone or email. The police should definitely be involved in this. My bank VISA had to contact them - and fortunately they could get through by phone.

• Er
      16th of Mar, 2009

I have also found 4 charges ranging between 10 and 12 dollars from this company. I have no idea where the charges have come from, and have cancelled my credit card. ...IF THEY CAN GET $10 OR $12 ...HOW MUCH MORE CAN THEY GET IF THEY REALLY WANT TO?!!!
    The name on the charges shows on my statement as CRH PRICESAVERS and PRICESAVERS and PRICELIMBO.

• Ag
      17th of Mar, 2009

Please, can someone get me a phone number for this company. I live in the UK and order a free trial in Oct/Nov 08, then about a month later £60 went out of my account, and every month since then they have been taking £7 from my account. I have now cancelled my credit card and hope this will be an end to it. However, I would like to contact this theiving company and get my hard earned money back. Any help at all would be extremely useful. Many thanks.

• Er
      17th of Mar, 2009

A Griffiths Check your inbox on this sight. I have a number 1-877-350-8480

• Tr
      18th of Mar, 2009
    crh pricesavers - unlawful withdrawal
    Queensland
    Australia

these people are still taking money from my account $8.51us again this is the 2nd time i have filed a complaint nothing changed .

• Ju
      19th of Mar, 2009

Totally agree - I ordered a free trial of Acai berry pills back in November 2008 and this is the 4th charge (03/03/09)ranging between $10.00 - $12.00 from this company. I called and spoke to someone, and told them to cancel, he assured me that it was out of their database .What ever they sign you up for they do it without your permission.The name on the charges shows on my statement as CRH* PRICESAVERS 866-2190082 UT.The Police should definitely be involved!! BIG SCAM!

• Mh
      31st of Mar, 2009

Hi, I am in Australia and got sucked in to this and would love to be able to contact them to get my money back...

• Ju
      9th of Apr, 2009

I agree also, I had cancelled and found out they were charging me 29.95 a month, when I called she said I signed up for a weight loss program online!!! I never did, so I called my credit card company and she researched and found that the same phone number matched a completely different company name with the same charge of 29.95, again never heard or ordered from them and they also did it where they used the crh price savers for a charge of 8.95 small enough so most people don't notice along with the other 29.95 charge!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE SCAMMERS!!! I too had to cancel my card to ensure that I would not be charged again!!!

• Hi
      10th of Apr, 2009

I also have been scammed. I cancelled my debit card (after the "free trial" ) & got a NEW debit number, and, I am now being forced to change banks, because, WACHOVIA BANK, ( another scammer, ) is allowing these thieves to use MY OLD DEBIT CARD NUMBER! They've gotten away with three months of charges, in addition to the $90. charge before I cancelled the card (even though I filled out papers from Wachovia to dispute the charge).
    Wachovia has stated that I am responsible for cancelling my debit card AGAIN! How on earth can this be legal?????

• Li
      13th of Apr, 2009

i have just found charges on my account from this people and i never bought or had a free trial for anything, the only thing i have done is made an pch( publishers clearence house) entry. always clicked off the ads when my computer let them through. This isn't the first time Wachovia bank has let these charges go on my account! I am mad as H***!!!

15th of May, 2009

I have no idea how they got my card #, but I just got their phone #. It is 866-219-0082.

15th of May, 2009

I was getting charges on my credit card monthly, but they were so small I ignored them. I thought they were card company charges. Now I know, after paying off my card, that this company is scamming because the charges kept coming. I don't know how they got my card #, but I am being credited for those amounts. I was just given a # to call them. It is 866-219-0082 if you need it.

• Ly
      15th of May, 2009

I've just gotten most of my monies refunded but two months later a new debit has came out. I know nothing of it and it looks like I'll have to cancel my card to stop these payments.The new debt seems to be E SAVINGS CLUB beware I think its all starting again.

18th of Jun, 2009

866-219-0082- i just called that number that someone posted. the person on the phone said they were no longer affiliated with the "price savers" or whoever is stealing from my account. the woman assured me that within 2 days, someone will be calling me and sorting this out. that sounds like a long-shot to me but all i want is my damn money back! thanks for posting that number though, it probably would have taken me a while to find otherwise.

• La
      10th of Aug, 2009

I hope that this may help those abroad who ordered aci berries like I did...I have a cousin in Canada who I sent all my details to (visa number/sec codes, dates of transactions and amounts, etc.) and had her call to cancel this account. As it is impossible to call from the UK (which they confirmed to her) they realize that this is an on-going problem (i.e. fraud) but the call centre is located in India, and therefore can't do much to correct the situation. If you know anyone in USA/Canada, have them call on your behalf (with all your details) to stop the unauthorized charges!