The management and staff of Crest university wishes to congratulate you on your appointment in the Crest university recruitment exercise. Your job status is as attached to this mail.
Your job profile and activity shall be spelled out to you 3 days after your arrival to United Kingdom.
Your employment is binded under the following Conditions:
1. Your Visa and Work permit documents will be processed by this Institution, this includes all the expenses and necessary bottle necks. Your accommodation is ready, pending your arrival.
2. Your flight ticket will be to you sent to you through our Institution's operating bank here in United Kingdom.
3. You must report on the resumption date as stipulated on your letter of appointment. Any unforeseen circumstance which may lead to your unavoidable extension of arrival date must be approved by the
board of Crest university.
4. You will be required to send your data and a scanned copy of your international passport immediately to the the UK immigration department through the contact we shall give you, your visa processing will follow due process, but you must always update us on any correspondence from the immigration department.
5. Your one month Upfront salary will be transferred to you as well as your ticket fees, immediately the UK Immigration department approves your visa .
6. Your salary and ticket fees will strictly be sent to you through the Institution's operating bank, which you must be required to open an account with them immediately you receive your visa and work permit.
7. You will have to first of all contact an attorney with the contact details given below for him to come and sign the hard copies of your contract documents with our Institution as you are not presently residing here in UK .
Clements Chamber (UK)
23 Cranbrook, Ilford, Essex,
IG1 4LX London UK
Tel: +44 750 839 5386
Fax: +44 870 471 0775
8. All expatriates will have to pay for the charges to hire the attorney to sign his/her contract agreements with the Institution so you have to contact the attorney first before you can contact UK immigration services for your work papers.
If you agree with the above Conditions, you are hereby required to write us on your acceptance of our job offer, and further send an application to the UK immigration Office for a UK Visa/Work Permit.
Send your Visa/Work permit Application to:
UNITED KINGDOM IMMIGRATION SERVICES
Terminal Four, London
Heathrow Airport Hounslow
HEAD OF VISA PERMIT OPERATION
You are required to contact the attorney immediately after signing the contract you can then apply for your immigration papers to the above details through email, to enable you join us as soon as possible.
Human Resource Department
All document are fake fro the university person who cheat all the job seekers from foregine so dont go with this kind of fraud