Crest Quality Cleaners est 1956 / Very Poor Service

Crest Quality Cleaners est 1956
9200 Bird Road
Phone: 305-226-2231
I went to Crest Quality Cleaner on Jan 16, 2009 to repair 2 pant zip and have my Home Depot Jacket special clean. I spoke to the manager concern about how to get my home depot jacket clean. She say don't worry about the jacket we take good care of it and I give you a call on saturday morning to let you know how much the jacket would cost to have it clean. I went back to cleaner on monday and found out that there send my home depot jacket to the cleaner without let me know how much the jacket would cost to clean it. I was very extreme anger that there took my jacket to clean without letting me how much it would cost and they told me it be ready on wednesday. I was so anry about issue that I need to leave there before I say something I may regard. I when back to the cleaner on wednesday and the home depot jacket and two pant that need repair was not ready. They did not offer any apologies or have common courtesy to notify us regarding the delay. Owner is extremely rude and very unprofessional. I went back on friday to pickup home depot jacket and two pant that need zip repairs and the service I was worse and unreal. I got one of the worse service ever. The guy that working under the counter was very rules and he even want to beat be up becuase I was complain that the jacket had lot of stain on the jacket and I need to speak to the manager concern this issue. He told me that the ownwer is not here you need to comming back on monday. I ask them there got to be a way to speak to the manager that the jacket is not clean and it have bunch of stain on the jacket. Then a teenage girl came over to talk to me and say there nothing we can do to help you until monday when you speak to the owner. I ask is there anything you can do to help solve this problem she no in a very rude way. Then I found out that the teenage girl is the owner daught and the guy work there is girl friend. There even call the cops on me becuase I refused to pay for a jacket that not clean and have lot of stain on it. I told them that I would need to talk to lawyer concern this issue. There even ban me from the store. I define would not recommond anybody to go to Crest Quality Cleaners at 9200 Bird Road. If you do go beware of the service and quality. One more thing There are bunch of teenage kids that work there that have no repects for anybody but there self.

D  9th of Dec, 2009 by
Please note: the (2008) scribbler of above complaint was removed from our premises by the Miami-Dade Police Dept. Specifically because he is a registered sex offender and we are located in a family-friendly location near several schools. Despite our effort to ignore this cretin we could no longer bear it.
Thank you for your understanding. The Crest Family
N  20th of Feb, 2010 by
Are you making a legal announcement that you cannot conduct business with someone who is registered as a sex offender because your business is located within a few hundred feet of schools?

"Family-friendly location near several schools" is not enough to ostracize the man. You better have the measurements of how far he is to stay from the schools.

In other words, you believe this man should not be allowed to the following additional family-friendly locations: the market, theater, church, parks, shopping centers, dry cleaners, laundromat, airport, bus, or any other place where there might be someone under the age of 18?

So, once a sex offender always one? If so, then why are you not trying to change the law to have them put to death?