Crescent Processing Company / Dont use them, don't work for them

I spent 3 weeks working for Crescent and I worked hard and made quite a few sales, now I wish I would have never set foot in any of those business because I have to live with the guilt of unknowingly lying to them. I walked out after I found out that my sales manager was not only lying to my customers when I put them on the phone with him, which he insisted in talking to each customer, but was miss-leading me to lie to my customers. I am a man of integrity and could not go along with it.

Comments

• Vi
      26th of Oct, 2011

Peter,
    I assume you are one of the sales managers that actually has some integrity at Crescent.(whatever) Unlike Todd, Brett, Mike etc.
    You should keep your insults to yourself if you don't know the whole story. I would recommend updating your resume too. I am forseeing alot more detailed information surfacing in the near future. You can't do to merchants and ISA's what has been done without repercussions. Keep watching here and all the other sites Peter. It's not going to be pretty.

• Vi
      27th of Oct, 2011

Yea, right Peter. You sound like such an expert on other peoples lives. You must be a life coach huh. What a joke. Get back to the couch with your remote, playstation and bowl of Cheerios.