Creepyhollows / Online scam

Creepyhollows scammed me! I was a member of their little group and then one day they asked me to shillbid for them and I told them no. Then later they asked me to pretend to be a buyer of the seller bythepowerof3 and put them down on their forum because bythepowerof3 was getting more business. When I refused they threw me off of the forum and told me that they would send demons after me!! can you believe that!!! I can not believe it. I thought these were good people!! Boy have I been scammed! They claimed that they would sue me if I told anyone but I do not care! I'm going to scream it loud!! Hey Everyone by from the bythePowerof3 on ebay apparently they have something creepyhollows doesn't and it scares creepyhollows! Down with creepyhollows yeah for bythepowerof3!!!

Va

Comments

• El
      2nd of Oct, 2008

This is Elizabeth from bythepowerof3. I have no idea who these people are. Magnolia has never been anything but nice to me so I do not understand. Now I am under attack by several people and I've been away from home all day. I have wrtitten Magnolia a letter trying to figure this out because apparently she is blaming me. I wish everyone the best and wish everyone could just get along.

many blessings

• Cu
      14th of Apr, 2010

people are always trying to get drama started, if it be with their acquaintances or others. to see a cat fight between creepy hollows and bythepowerof3 would give some creep a trill. ive read the forum at creepy hollows and for the most part no one has anything bad to say. just continue to offer real items and quality service and you'll be ok. there is plenty of room for both sellers.

blessings

• Ri
      14th of Dec, 2012

What amazes me is the egos here! i'm so going to believe that Andrew they think your so special to go after some ebay sellers, wow, you have to get a life, ppl, this isn't high school, your not popular here on the web, deal with it. You were dump, geez, life goes on, still have to get up in the morning put on clothes, deal with kids or life. Who is your compliant affecting really, not CH, they are going about their lives, selling and taking care of their lives, while you guys living in the negative, who believe your voice count, i'm guessing your the ones who voted for Bush too lol, get a life. move on you don't like them, don't buy from them. its how things work, I'd much rather hear about a real compliant on these sites then hear "children" who are suppose to be adults continue a smutt campaign. And by the way you do realize they can sue you for slander, even online, becareful what you say, it has away of coming back on you.