Creepy Hollows / Terrible experience

Seriously Magnolia you are one to talk about posting the same crap over and over. The mess started the day you posted about sellers you didn’t like and you haven’t shut up since. You and your fictitious names posing as buyers say the same thing over and over again. Let’s discuss creepyhollows dirty little secret. Magnolia removes the nice comments posted for sellers she doesn’t like and bars the poster from her site. Creepyhollows double standard doesn’t work for me. Magnolia threatens lawyer when her name is posted yet has no problem throwing the sellers she doesn’t like under the bus on her lie a minute bottom feeder posting board. Magnolia and her groupies pose as customers leaving crappy remarks for sellers too smart for her group and post good comments about her and groupies. Since getting involved with the Meta sellers in her group my stock has crashed and I was laid off. Creepyhollows is a rotten egg with many cracks. I posted my disappointment and she removed my posts and kicked me off for good. Con artist posing as Meta sellers fool customers. Honest Meta sellers sell for fair market value under $50 for a small token and not a scam. Magnolia wants her customers to think she spends hours conjuring justifying her outrageous prices. Magnolia spits out a load of crap. She’s too lazy to get a job and a con job is Magnolia’s way of life. Magnolia preys on the lonely and vulnerable scrapping the poor saps for every dime they have. Customers should keep money in pocket away from prying hands. Creepyhollows and her groupies unleash bad luck and misery. Vampires, creatures, and immortals oh my. Creepyhollows makes a mockery out of the supernatural. Magnolia conjures from the fresh lineup of supernatural TV series and steals their lines. Magnolia is a joke and reputable paranormal sites know it. Creepyhollows and her fungus group of sellers want to replace Ebay auctions. Magnolia needs to get a life. Ebay shows feedback good and bad. Creepyhollows.com has selected memory and praises the worst Meta sellers out there. The con artists are ready to pounce and tell you anything you want to hear as long as the price is right. Magnolia how many of your groupies does it take to screw a customer? Your fictitious husband Ash must be very proud. Creepyhollows take your bogus threats and apply it to your ### conniving forum. Customers are waking up and realizing spirits don’t live in rings and hunks of metal. Meta sellers have no power over customers or the spirit world. The con artists are ### and truthful Meta sellers don’t sell immortals or any name you want to call them captured in a ring. Give it up. Magnolia’s motto let the con games began. The best Meta sellers aren’t flashy and don’t presume to have the power over the spirit world. Magnolia and sellers like her are hungry and greedy for cash conning and scamming to fatten their bank accounts. Stay clear of all meta sellers who auction for more than $50.

Va

Comments

• Yo
      14th of Mar, 2009

If you don't believe, the supernatural will probably not work for you. That is usually the first thing I notice about people when they complain that something they bought is a fake.

Never buy anything for more than the actual worth of the item. If it is a fake, and you want a spell on it, learn to cast the spell yourself. It will be much more powerful that way.

Also, I should remind you that negative energy will block magick. If you are an E-bay metaphysical seller, I'd like to know who you are so that I can avoid buying anything from you. I refuse to buy from anyone who badmouths another seller - I don't want that energy in my aura.

By the way, I post on that board once in a while. I am not a groupie. That is offensive.

This "war" from magicians who seem to only get their power by criticizing other sellers is keeping me from spending as much money on metaphysical items as I used to. Consider that you are probably driving away your own business, too.

What a shame.

• Mi
      22nd of Mar, 2009

I love Magnolia. I have been a member of her forum for a couple of months, and I have learned so much. Magnolia is SO GENEROUS!! She gives without expectations, except to be honest and mature. I have read through many discussions where members argue over the validity of a seller, and she hardly ever comments or gets involved. If she does, then she is very reserved and never bashing.

Her items are affordable and very much real. I have over 10 spirits from her and more coming. I have had dreams and visions and felt energies from her items. She and her very real husband, Ash, always answer any questions with thoroughness and understanding.

They are not pushovers by any stretch of the imagination. Yes, when there is slander or libel committed, they go the lawful route instead of wasting time fighting. Good for them! And they have only banned ONE person from their site. If you want to know why, then go to her site and read about it. And then read through the forum and learn who they are and about the rest of us and how we get along. I'm telling you, you will love it. Actually it's these complaints I found that brought me to Creepy Hollows. So I'm grateful to the people who write stupid childish petty things like this, because I found a home and many teachers and fellow students.

• He
      3rd of Jul, 2009

Haha.
    Most of all, if your really trying to convince other people to believe you, your language haha.

I mean, I don't even know this site. But your language is just.. haha. Good luck trying to get people to listen to you.

• Ba
      18th of Jul, 2009

Hey I don't understand if U r a Seller Or a Buyer But U have a very negative energy with u. If u r a seller i would really like 2 check out Ur webpage or even ur ebay store. Take things positively. How long u guys wanna Momma Drama with Sellers Like Magnolia? Prove U r a real deal If she had Called u a fake before Like maybe Try 2 get as half famous as her. Magnolia doesn't push sales 2 anyone. It's Out of sincerity and love Tat ppl swarm like bees 2 her. She deserves it. U Got a long way 2 go my friend. Either u come out of It Or u lie there rotten and none will care. May god Bless U!
    Baasha

• Ba
      13th of Dec, 2009

Why bother writing this? It would have been much better in an anger journal(it does wonders for me when I am stressed out to the maximum about life.)My prayers are with you my friend. PLEASE relax. All this rage is not good for your body! I do not want you to get ill!

Praying for you and anyone else dealing with this horrible economy!

God bless.

• Am
      22nd of Jan, 2010

Why write??? Because Magnolia is a fruad and will lead a lamb to the slaughter. Yes.. she will be nice until she asks you to post on another person because she knows they are a fruad! Do not believe it!

By The way.. I was banned.. no she does not write about it! She bans those who do not do her bidding. When I bought from the seller that she wanted me to bash and found her items to be better I told Magnolia NO.

Boy was that a mistake.. now everyone of her cronies are after me!

BEWARE! She will do anything to get a sale!

• Cr
      27th of Jan, 2010

The fact this kind of internet defamation is still going on is unfathomable.

I would obviously offer for anyone to come to the forum to see for themselves, go to creepyhollows.com and click on the forum link at the top of the page. I would also encourage anyone who is curious to go to: http://www.creepyhollows.com/trash.html

We have more than 900 members in the forum and we have never asked one of the 900 members to post anything about another seller or any other topic on the forum. I have always posted regarding any issues with sellers with my own name explaining, in detail & with fact, the details of the situation. We also have guidelines & rules for forum members to follow which are enforced by myself, Ash, forum admins & forum moderators. Any time a member(s) is banned we do post the reasons the member was banned so there isn't any opportunity for rumors to start.

Our site has consistently grown over the last 3 years and continues to be a great place for paranormal collectors to meet & greet. We also offer for any sellers to sell on the Marketplace or advertise on the forum 100% free; and advertising for "competition" for free is something you don't see in the majority of places.

I'm sorry this kind of behavior & attitude has to be a part of the community but back-biting, rumor spreading & trying to defame the competition is something that exists in all markets, not just the paranormal.

• Cr
      27th of Jan, 2010

Also, thank you for the support Baasha & Mimi :)

• Li
      1st of Feb, 2010

Magnolia has people watching the internet for any posts about CH. Then she posts it in her forum and then tells everybody to say nice things about CH.

Creepy Hollows brainwash people into believing they are Gods. If you read the forum the people there really think Magnolia and Ash are Gods. They would eat their poop if Magnolia and Ash told them too.

Look at the members in that forum. They are desparate. Most of them have no life. They're stay at home moms, anti-social, have some kind of mental disorder, etc. Magnolia and Ash are taking advantage of them and milking them dry.

Creepy Hollows are friends with Haunted Curiousities. The little cat fights they have in the forum is just a front. Magnolia wants her forum member to look at her like an Angel. That's why she doesn't stand up to DeeDee. The truth is it's all an act. Creepy Hollows gets the sales and the forum members kiss her butt.

Power is corrupt and Creepy Hollows will be struck by the lightning of God very soon. And all their followers will go down with them.

Creepy Hollows partners with other sellers. They are one big cult. If you go on ebay a lot of the sellers there are partners with them - cpak ghost, a_new_gold_dawn, moonstar7spirits, etc

Magnolia has her watchdogs in the forum. They abuse other members that don't agree with them and Magnolia just sits back and does nothing. Then they ban you if try to stand up for yourself.

Anybody who doesn't kiss Magnolia and Ash ### gets banned. CH is one big cult and if you don't follow them then they get their members to harrass you.

Hell already has a place reserved for Magnolia, Ash and all of their followers!

14th of Sep, 2010

I totally agree with you. I have been a CH member for couple of years and I felt bad vibration of her forum and all her
    invocations stuff it´s all BS specially they so-called SPIRITED VESSELS. They are all total crap! I have bought haunted items from CH Magnolia and tried everything to connect with it but no wonder why I could not connect with the spirit - It was ALL empty!!!

14th of Sep, 2010

Gladly I have found a real - Authentic legit seller of metaphysical spirited bound vessels, I have incredible experience with my spirits. I AM avery sensitive person to energies and I even asked my spirit companions about CH Magnolia´s legitimacy but they all tells me that CH Magnolia is a FRAUD!!! Creepy Hollows = FRAUD!

• Tr
      22nd of Oct, 2010

I know of one seller who is outstanding and has been bashed by
    Creepy Hollows Forum. All the comments on the forum are
    written by Shills. Nothing anyone says is substantial.
    Sooner or later buyers will wise up.

11th of Nov, 2010

Magnolia uses Dirty Tactics to intimidate and harass so many people. We spoke to the Better Business Bureau of New York and they confirmed what she’s doing is Dirty.

Magnolia is the GOSSIP QUEEN and HYPOCRIT. She creates gossip about anyone that isn’t part of the CH mob. She twists the truth and posts a carefully worded thread in CH forum to make herself look like the victim. The people she slandered sees her posts but it's a trap to get them to go in the forum and be ambushed by the CH mob.

CH thrives on a mob mentality. If you’re not a member of CH or if you don’t do what Magnolia says, then they will slander you in and outside their forum.

Magnolia is a BLACK WITCH pretending to be white light. And her head is so far up her a-s-s that she’s drowning in her own Black Sh-it.

Thousands of White Light beings are aware of Magnolia and her many followers. They are watching them very carefully. They know what she and her followers do. Many of their attempts to hurt innocent people have been thwarted.

The power of 10-fold applies to Magnolia and all CH followers. We can smell your Evil Stench thousands of miles away. Your Darkness and your dark spirits cannot get through. All your attempts of negativity and dark spirits will be thwarted.

And you will answer to a Higher Being who will strike you with the Lightning of Justice.

You’ll have no one to blame but yourself.

• Qu
      11th of Nov, 2010

"Evil." "Hell is awaiting you." "My spirits are telling me they're false!"

It all sounds SO dogmatic. Schizophrenic, even! But I won't judge so far. All I've noticed is that "WhiteLight" and "Lighting" have the same "tone of voice." Very condemning and very vindictive.

Mind you, I don't know much about creepyhollows, myself. I've bought a few spirits from them (for me/friends) and they're on the way! But if you're truly willing to convince anyone (myself, included) that they're scammers -- please, I implore that you say something more sensible and TRUTHFUL.

Provide more solid grounds. Please, speak more respectfully, as you've already lost credibility of "Ash" being "imaginary." He has a freakin' YOUTUBE account for goodness sakes.

That's an instant counter, from my observation. Please feel free to debate this soundly with REASONABLE non-bias chitchat. =)

14th of Feb, 2011

The FBI in Syracuse, New York has flagged Creepy Hollows and Magnolia West. An official report has been filed and she’s in the system now.

The New York State Attorney General’s Office has been informed and they are watching her carefully. A report has also been filed with the Chief of Police in Canastota, New York.

Magnolia is a SOCIOPATH and a TYRANT. She thrives on Mob Psychology.

Magnolia thinks she’s above the law. She’s broken so many rules. She’s harassed, intimidated and defamed so many sellers and collectors. She uses the excuses of freedom of speech while breaking the law. She thinks she can get away with anything because she’s in paranormal.

Well, now the authorities are taking action. An overwhelming amount of evidence has been gathered and continues to be collected.

Here are some examples of what Magnolia does.

Magnolia harasses and intimidates other sellers and collectors outside of CH forum. Then she runs back to CH forum and posts a carefully composed thread that is a LIE. She twists the truth to make it look like she’s the victim.

She does this to gather her CH MOB and brainwash them. Whatever Magnolia says in that forum, everyone believes – even if it’s a LIE.

That’s why there’s a public and private section in CH forum. She posts a Public thread INTENTIONALLY so you and others can see. Then she posts in the private section that only her followers can see. This is where she twists the truth even further and exaggerates her victim acting.

If you go in CH forum to correct the Lie she posted, then you will be attacked by the mob. This gives Magnolia more reason to prove her point (which is the LIE) and then ban you.

Magnolia promotes and enables a MOB MENTALITY within CH – especially in the forum.

She sends her followers to do her dirty work so her hands remain clean. Scientific terms for this are Mob Boss, Tyrant, and Cult Leader.

Magnolia has certain “favorite followers” in CH. They are BULLIES who bully and harass other members publicly in the forum. She posts rules and brags about reprimanding, but it’s all an act. She won’t do anything. Her “favorites” can get away with murder and she will even reward them.

She brags that her forum has over a thousand members. The truth is half of those people aren’t there anymore! They either left on their own, or she harassed them into leaving.

Magnolia loves to BRAG about how she’s “better” than other sellers. She encourages CH members to bad mouth other sellers and collectors – even if they’ve never bought anything from that seller.

If you’re not part of the CH Cult, then you are considered their enemy. Magnolia and her followers will use every means to ruin you.

Magnolia is a HYPOCRIT. She says she believes in freedom of speech, but she doesn’t like it when people speak the truth about her and CH.

She has moles planted in every single paranormal site on the internet. She has them post lies and bad reviews about other sellers. At the same time, they are posting about Magnolia like she’s a GOD.

Magnolia also collects names of people she thinks are sellers. We contacted people on that list. Some of them aren’t even sellers and some aren’t even into paranormal. Magnolia is placing innocent people on that list.

Magnolia is a typical example of a SOCIOPATHIC TYRANT. As history shows, Tyrants always fall down hard on their face. And most of them end up in JAIL!

If you’ve been harassed by Magnolia West from Creepy Hollows (past or present) - - -

· DO NOT BE AFRAID.
    · Save all email and correspondence from Magnolia and her followers. They are admissible in court and they can be traced back to her.
    · Contact your local FBI office. File an Official Report and confirm that it’s in the system. Leave it up to the FBI. They have Magnolia flagged and they will handle it from there. The FBI shares a national database and all the offices will be able to see all reports filed against Magnolia West and Creepy Hollows. Here’s the link to find the office nearest you. - http://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field
    · You can contact the FBI in Syracuse, New York directly. 315-422-0141 Or, go thru the Albany, New York office 518-465-7551 and ask to be transferred to the Syracuse field office.
    · Contact your Local Police Dept. File an Official Report with them as well. The FBI has access to all law enforcement databases.

DO NOT BE AFRAID of Magnolia West from Creepy Hollows. She will get what she deserves. After all the evidence are presented by the State of New York, she will go to JAIL!

8th of May, 2011

You really are a SOCIOPATH Magnolia.

We’ve spoken and met with FBI agents. We’ve spoken directly to the New York State Attorney General and his Assistants. We’re spoken directly to the Chief of Police in Canastota. They all know who you are!!

You’ve been harassing people from other states and other countries. You won’t get away with it just because you’re in the United States.

You can’t use freedom of speech or freedom of religion when you harass and intimidate people. No judge will allow that and No attorney will advise that.

We have copies of ALL your emails that you mailed to harass others. We CAN and have PROVEN that they originated from you. They authorities have copies of them now.

We also have copies of all your posts from the forum – including the ones the have been edited, deleted or in the private section. They authorities have them and they are all admissible in court.

The authorities from other countries already know you. They will pressure the United States to stop you from harassing their citizens.

The more lies you post in CH forum, the deeper the hole you dig for yourself.

We saw your FALSE ADVERTISTING calling yourself the “worlds first”. LIAR. We hired a tech company and they found forums/groups that have been around long before you have, way before the internet became popular. You’re a LIAR!!

We know a lot of things about you that CH members don’t know about. Even your psychic “friends’ don’t know.

We look forward to bursting your bubble and watching your jaws drop to the ground.

Even the media knows who you are now. They’ve done their own research. They will expose you for the EVIL WITCH that you are!!

8th of May, 2011

You really are a SOCIOPATH Magnolia!

The more lies you post in CH forum, the deeper the hole you dig for yourself.

We know a lot of things about you that CH members don’t know about. Even your psychic friends don’t know.

• Th
      7th of Nov, 2012

Wow. Was looking for something else and came across this. This complaint is rooted in anger, bitterness and jealousy. There is no other way to look at it. Do you really think that people can't tell that it's the same person writing different comments under different handles? I strongly suggest you seek anger management and therapy. You are really only harming yourself.