Creditxtra / Taking money out my bank unauthorised

Creditxtra has been taking money out of my bank unauthorised, i dont even no how they got my details, i had never heard of them before untill i looked them up after i saw them on my bank statment. when i first saw it i thought itr was a one off so didnt take much notice but now i would say theyve took at least 80 pounds out, what can i do to get my money back?

Vv

More Creditxtra Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ca
      15th of Aug, 2011

Hi,

My name's Candice and I work for Loanfinder, we provide an online monthly product called CreditXtra. I was really sorry to stumble across your post. My job at Loanfinder is to make the experience of using Loanfinder as perfect as it can possibly be, so I'm sure you can understand how upset I am to hear that you're not satisfied with the service you've received.

CreditXtra is an online monthly product which gives you the visibility of your credit file and lots more. When you make an application to Loanfinder, you're given the opportunity to sign up to CreditXtra and you get 30 days free-trial. We offer a no-quibble refund policy, please contact me directly on [email protected] so that I can find out who you are and investigate your case properly.

Regards,

Candice

• Je
      6th of Mar, 2012

Hey This has been happening to my partner over 6 months now weve never heard of them before how did they get his bank details please help!!!

30th of Jul, 2012

This has happened to me too!! How do we get out money back??

30th of Jul, 2012

Yes this has happened to me too!!! What can we do to get our money back..

30th of Jul, 2012

EVERYBODY THIS IS THEIR NUMBER OR AT LEAST THE COMPANY THAT REPRESENTS THEM!!! 01202464591 tell everyone!!!

30th of Jul, 2012

They are theives!!! Call them!! Cal your bank and get your money back!! Keep calling them and cancel your card because they will continue to steal your money 01202464591